DDA Housing Scheme 2022: A Comprehensive Guide!!!
On 7th February 2022, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) extended the closing date of DDA Special Housing Scheme 2021-22 until 10th March owing to the strike of the third COVID-19 in India. So far, DDA has successfully received 16,000 applications for 18,500 flats.
The scheme was flagged on 24th December 2021 in which 1 BHK flats were offered for LIG with prices starting at Rs. 14.1 lakh. More than 8,000 flats are located in Narela and the rest are located in Ramgarh, Dwarka, Rohini, Siraspur, Lok Nayak Puram, etc. These flats are offered at discounted costs under PMAY Scheme according to the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme.
Before you apply for remaining unsold DDA flats under this scheme, you should know the following details about this housing scheme of the state government.
Features of DDA Housing Scheme:
- The flats under the DDA scheme are offered at discounted prices. There will be changes in the cost of flats w.e.f. April 1, 2022.
- There will be a 40% concession in the construction cost for the EWS category at Pkt.1A, 1B & 1C Sector A1-A4 Narela.
- There will be a 10% concession in the construction cost for the EWS category at Pkt. V Sector G7/ G8 Narela.
- The procedure of application, allotment and possession is carried out through an online method. The allottee is required to visit the DDA office through execution of conveyance deeds.
- The allottees will get a subsidy under the PMAY scheme if they take a home loan from the financial institutions and banks.
Eligibility of DDA Scheme Housing Scheme:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should have completed the age of 18 years on the last of the application submission.
- A flat under Housing Estates of the Authority shall only be allotted to husband or a wife or their unmarried children who do not own a leasehold or freehold residential plot with area more than 67 sqm or a flat with carpet area more than 67 sqm in urban location of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment.
- Both husband and wife can apply for a flat under this scheme on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria. If they both are successful applicants, only one shall be allotted a flat and the amount of the application money of the other person will be refunded.
- A person is allowed to submit a single application under this scheme in his name or a joint applicant.
- The annual income of the EWS applicant should not exceed Rs. 3 lakhs. The annual household income should not be more than Rs. 10 lakhs.
Household income should be:
|If the applicant is more than 25 years of age||Income will be inclusive of applicant, spouse, and unmarried children dependent on the applicant.|
|IF the age of the married applicant is less than 25 years (18-25)||Income of the applicant plus the income of the spouse, parents and children.|
|IF the age of the unmarried applicant is less than 25 years (18-25)||Income of the applicant plus the income of the parents.|
- The applicant is required to provide particulars of his savings account in the application form.
- The applicant must have a PAN issued under the Income Tax Act to provide in the application form.
- Under SC/ST category, the joint application must be made by the joint applicants/co-applicant belonging to the same family.
- As per the provisions of the joint application under war widows, ex-servicemen, Persons with Disabilities and other reserved categories, the applicant should fall in the respective category and the co-applicant must belong to the family.
- Family includes spouse, parents, blood relatives, and dependent relatives such as unmarried children.
How to Apply for DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Online:
- The applications under the DDA housing scheme should be accepted online only on the official website –www.dda.gov.in
- The application money or registration amount for DDA flats under this scheme shall be as follows:
- If the applicant is willing to apply in more than one category, the person is required to deposit the application processing fee/registration amount for the highest category.
- The submitted application cannot be withdrawn.
- The process of application, demand letter, possession letter, conveyance deed,etc.and the submission of documents shall be made online.
- Save the login credentials with you and never share them with anyone.
- The applicant can make a choice of maximum 7 preferences by filling the locality codes as in ‘Annexure 1’. No changes in the sector, locality, or pocket shall be accepted by the DDA.
- No conditional application will be accepted.
- No documents are required to be submitted while submitting the application. Only the successful applicants shall submit the supporting documents.
Refund of Registration Money to Applicants:
- The applicants must confirm the location, existing facilities, and cost of the nearby locations or other related issues with respect before applying for the flats under this scheme. Otherwise, the following cancellation or surrender charges will be applicable:
- DDA will not take any responsibility in case of delay in the refund of the application money due to errors in the bank details of the applicant. The request for cancellation or surrender will be accepted online.
- In order to get the refund of the registration money, the applicant should mention the right saving bank account number and IFSC code in the application form. If the application is made in a joint name, the refund will be made to the first applicant only. The Bank Account should not be an NRE/NRO ACCOUNT/ CURRENT ACCOUNT.
- Even if the application or registration amount is paid from the bank account of the company or firm of the applicant, the refund will be made into the applicant’s bank account. The bank details such as IFSC code, payee’s name, account number, etc. should be correct to get the registration money in the bank account online.
Reservations Under DDA Housing Scheme:
- The percentage of reservations of flats under the DDA scheme is as follows:
- These reservations are admissible according to the number of flats available in an area.
- If the required number of applications are failed to receive from the above five categories of applicants, the remaining flats will be offered to the unreserved category.
Documents Required for Submission under DDA Special Housing Scheme:
Under the DDA Special Housing Scheme, there are certain documents required to be submitted after a draw of floats and before the possession of a flat.
|Documents submitted by all categories||1. Self-attested copy of PAN card|
2. Self-attested copy of identity proofs such as passport, Aadhaar card, driving license, voter ID, etc.
3. Self-attested copy of address proof such as electricity bill, telephone bill, driving license, passport, ration card, house tax receipt, passbook, voter ID, etc.
4. Income proof for EWS category issued by an appropriate authority.
|For reserved categories||1. All the above documents.|
2. Attested copy of the SC/ST caste certificate issued by Sub-divisional magistrate/District Magistrate of your area..
3. Attested copy of the original handicapped certificate issued by a government hospital or the Medical Board for Persons with Disability.
Self-attested copy of guardianship certificate issued by a competent authority.
4. For ex-servicemen, an attested copy of Discharge Certificate issued by the Armed Forces/Defence Ministry.
5. Under the applicants from war widows/next of kin category, an attested copy of “Requisite Certificate” issued by the Armed Forces/Defence Ministry.
|Other documents||1. A self-attested copy of the pass book/bank statement from which the payment of the flat was deposited and payment proof.|
2. Affidavit according to porforma given in ‘Annexure C and D” of the scheme.
3. Undertaking under “Annexure E”.
4. Duly attested photographs and three signatures of the self and spouse according to porforma in “Annexure F” of the scheme.
Mode of allotment:
The allotment of flats will be based on a computerized draw using a random number technique. The draw for the DDA allotment shall be done in the presence of three independent observers.
Result of allotment:
- You can find the results of the allotment under this scheme on DDA’s official website – www.dda.gov.in
- It is the complete responsibility of the applicant to check the result of the allotment.
- A wait list of the applicants which will be 25%of the total flats allotted under the draw will be declared on the basis of priority. This list will be valid for ten months from the issue date of the demand letters to the final applicants. The amount paid by the applicants in the waiting list and the unsuccessful applicants will be refunded. The applicants in the waiting list are required to deposit the application money in case for the allotment for cancelled/surrendered flat.
- The demand-cum-allotment letters are issued through online mode.
Period of payment:
- The flat cost should be deposited within 90 days from the date of issue of demand-cum-allotment letter.
- After the expiry of 90 days, a further 3 months time will be given to the allottees on payment of interest of 10% p.a.
- The delay in the payment of the cost of flat beyond 12 months will only be approved by VC, DDA with interest payment at the rate 14% after the receipt of payment of 25% of the cost with interest 10% charged.
- If the allottee fails to make the payment of the flat amount within the prescribed time, the allotment of flat shall be cancelled. No registration of application money will also be forfeited.
Method of payment of demanded amount:
1. The application or registration amount can be paid from any account. However, the demanded amount on the issue of demand-cum-allotment letter should be deposited from the allottee’s account or relatives’ account through RTGS/NEFT/Net banking.
2. The relatives mentioned above include, spouse, father, mother, brother, sister, daughter, son, grandchild, daughter-in-law, son-in-law.
Availing loan on flats allotted under DDA Housing Scheme:
1. Any allottee can avail a housing loan in 2022 on a flat allotted under this scheme by mortgaging the flat to the following institutions without taking any prior approval from the DDA.
- Government of India; State Government; Union Territory Administration
- Nationalized banks
- Public sector undertakings
- Life Insurance Corporation and General Insurance Corporation of India
- Cooperative Banks
- NDMC and MCD
- University of Delhi
- Housing Development Finance Corporation
- All joint sector companies irrespective of shareholding
- All organizations, public or private, approved by the Government of India to provide general mortgage and recognized by RBI as Housing Finance Company.
- All financial institutions and banks controlled by the Indian government and RBI.
2. An intimation must be sent to the Dy. Director (Housing), DDA, Vikas Sadan, New Delhi regarding the institution to which the flat is mortgaged.
Possession of DDA flats:
- The allottee will be given the possession of the DDA flat only after he clears all his/her dues and completes all required formalities including submission of important documents with the requisite authority.
- Possession letter will be sent through online mode only and the allottee is required to upload the self-attested copies of the documents.
- Once the allotment letter is issued, the allottee can fix a date for physical possession of the flat through online mode. In case, the allottee fails to take possession within three months of the date of issue of possession letter, he will be required to pay watch and ward charges.
- The flats under the DDA scheme will be allotted on “as is where basis”.
- In case, allottees deposit the full cost of the flat but fail to submit the documents within three months from the date of making the payment will pay watch and ward charges.
- Conveyance or Freehold Deed will be issued online by the DDA after taking the physical possession of the flat. An allottee can reserve a date for the execution of the Conveyance Deed online. The stamp and registration charges will be paid by the allottee.
- No allottee can transfer the flat until the execution of the Conveyance Deed. In case, there is a sale or transfer of a flat without the execution of the Conveyance Deed, DDA will cancel the allotment of such flat.
- The Conveyance Deed will only be executed in favor of the original allottee only after he/she takes over the possession of the flat. The deed will only be registered by Sub-Registrar after the payment of all the dues.
- Allottees are required to upload e-stamp papers of the required amount before reserving the date of the execution of conveyance deed. They have to bring their original documents for verification.
- After the demise of the original allottee before the execution of the Conveyance Deed, it will be executed in favor of the legal heir of the original allottee.
List of Empanelled Banks with their Nodal Branches:
|Name of Bank, Saving Bank A/c No. & IFSC Code||Nodal Officer/ Branch/ Website|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA|
S.B A/c No. 10938402189
IFSC Code SBIN0008005
|C-Block, Vikas Sadan, INA, New Delhi-110023|
Shri Manoj Kumar,
|CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA|
S.B A/c No. 1014043747
IFSC Code CBIN0282695
|C-Block, Vikas Sadan, INA, New Delhi-110023 |
Shri Rajesh Jha,
Cont. No. 9717463425
S.B A/c No. 011104000279482
IFSC Code IBKL0000011
|Surya Kiran Building, G.F. 19, K.G. Marg, Cannought Place, New Delhi-110001 https://www.idbibank.in/
Shri Parveen Kumar Bagri
|BANK OF MAHARASHTRA|
S.B A/c No. 60402741479
IFSC Code. MAHB0001160
|UPSC, Dholpur House, Shahajahan Road, New Delhi-110011|
Shri Pramod Kumar
Cont. No. 011-23070653, 8408023525, 8595638650
S.B. A/C No. 50100278607556
|B6/3, DDA Commercial Complex, Safdarjung Enclave, Opposite Deer Park, New Delhi-110029 https://www.hdfcbank.com/
Sh. Arun Kumar Chaudhary
Cont. No. 93132079787
S.B A/c No. 049010100452496
IFSC Code UTIB0000049
|Eros Corporate Tower, Ground Floor, Nehru Place, New Delhi110019|
Shri Rajive Das Gupta
Cont. No. 9582800492, 7838017364
S.B A/c No. 007101052702
IFSC Code ICIC0000071
|9A, Phelps Building, Connought Place, New Delhi-110001|
Miss Charu Joshi
Cont. No. 9599684927
S.B A/c No. 000394600000642
IFSC Code YESB0000003
|Retail Block, Upper Ground Floor, DLF Cyber City, Tower 8 C, Gurgaon-122002|
Cont. No. 0124-4619226,
Shri . Vivek Singh
Cont. No. 9999206494
|KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK|
S.B A/c No.0312809568
IFSC Code KKBK0000175
|A-1/24, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029|
Shri. Sumit Arora
Cont. No. 9667225367
S.B A/c No. 151947196600
IFSC Code INDB0001035
|Indusind Bank Ltd., Ground Floor, Plot No.12, Jor Bagh Market, New Delhi-110003|
1. Shri Dhiraj Sharma, Cont. No. 8826200440
2. Shri Puneet Bhatia, Cont. No. 7838786807
|IDFC FIRST BANK|
S.B A/c No. 10019718891
IFSC Code IDFB0020101
|IDFC First Bank Ltd, Soodh & Birla Towers, 4th Floor, East Tower & LGF, West Tower, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001|
1. Shri Pushkal Dhar Dwivedi, Cont. No. 9899931383
2. Shri Maheshwari Nandan, Cont. No. 9990010565
- Best Home Gardening Tips for Beginners in India! - April 12, 2022
- The Ultimate List of Packaging Supplies for Safer Moving!!! - April 4, 2022
- 10 सबसे अच्छे पैकर्स एंड मूवर्स दिल्ली: घरेलू स्थानांतरण को सहज और किफायती बनाएं - March 30, 2022