It is very important to check the authenticity of the moving companies well in advance for a safer and secure relocation. The following things will help you assess the reliability of the moving company before you hire it.
- Check for the Credentials: All professional and trusted packers and movers have proper licenses and registration certificates like GST with them.
- Liability of Movers in Damages: A good and trustable moving company will provide insurance facility on the goods to ensure their full protection against damages in the transit. It will bear the cost of the damages or missing goods in the transit.
- Check Ratings: A good moving company gets rating between 3.5 and 5 from the customers. Positive ratings and customer reviews proves company’s reliability and genuineness.
- Visit Company’s Business Place: A reliable and good packers and movers will always have a proper registered address of their office which is mentioned on their website.
- Proper listing of charges in invoice: Ensure that your moving company gives you a proper invoice with proper date and prices charged for the services which you are availing from them.