Packers and Movers UAE City List
Hiring Guide for Packers Movers UAE
So, finally, you have made your mind to move to the UAE. Well, the heartiest congratulations on either the new home of your new working place as this will surely be the life-changing moment for you. So, be ready to enjoy your life to the fullest. You seem to be all excited and happy and, of course, you should be as you are about to start the new phase of your life.
But, there are many tasks that might ruin your moving experience as relocation sound so dreamy and interesting but, behind the scenes, this is one of the most daunting things to do. So, it is recommended not to do this on your own and it is recommended to hire packers movers UAE for the assistance. By hiring relocation companies online, you will have the best ever moving experience and that too without going high on the budget.
Packers Movers UAE Moving Cost and Charges
|Type of Property ||Moving services required ||Charges for relocation|
|Studio|| Vehicle: 1|
| 1000-1,400 AED|
|1 BHK|| Vehicle: 1|
| 1,200-1,800 AED|
|2BHK|| Vehicle: 2|
| 2,000-4,000 AED|
|3 BHK|| Vehicle: 2|
| 3,000-4,000 AED|
|4 BHK|| Vehicle: 3|
| 3,500-4,500 AED|
|All Properties|| Extra loaded half or full truck or as per the vehicle used|| 400-1,000 AED|
Frequently Asked Questions- Packers Movers UAE
1. How to hire packers and movers for relocation in the UAE?
Hiring reliable and trusted packers movers UAE is very easy with Thepackersmovers.com. Just let us know your details and needs and we will provide you the best companies for your assistance.
2. Why hire relocation companies for UAE shifting from Thepackersmovers.com?
Some of the reasons are given below:
- Fast, safe, and secure packing
- Reliable and secure transit
- Licensed and legal companies
- Companies with necessary insurance formalities
- Professional companies are registered
- Use of modern and convenient tools and technology
- Reliable infrastructure
- Empathetic staff and team
3. What are the services offered by packers movers UAE?
We have experts skilled in domestic and international relocation process; we offer varied services in connection with packing and moving solutions to different types of clients. Our services include:
- Household Packing and Moving
- Commercial and Office Shifting
- Industrial moving Service
- Packing, loading, storage, warehouse, and Shifting
- Unloading and arranging Service
- Bulk item Moving Service
- Removals Service
- Automobile Moving Service
4. In how many ways household items can be shipped in the United Arab Emirates?
Well, here at Thepackersmovers.com, movers will get two options to ship their household items and office accessories. The first one is sea freight and the other one is air freight. The former one is a cheaper option and will take time, while the latter one is a quick option but is expensive.
5. What is the cost of 1BHK shifting in the UAE?
The cost of shifting 1 BHK through packers movers in the UAE is 1,200-1,800 AED. This is not a fixed amount. It can be varied depending on certain factors.
6. What are the cities in the UAE for relocation?
If you want to move to the UAE, then you can shift to any of the 7 Emirates namely:
- Al Ain
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras al Khaimah
- Umm al-Quwain
7. What documents will be needed for the UAE visa?
The major documents that will be required are:
- Photographs (passport sized)
- Confirmed ticket
- Mode of payment
- Legal Papers
8. What are the services relocation companies will offer while relocating UAE?
The moving companies will assist the movers in the packing of the items, loading them, storage and warehousing services, unloading and unpacking them at the destination, and also in the arrangement of the items at the new location as per the customers’ needs.
9. Can my car be transported while shifting?
Yes, at Thepackersmovers.com, movers get the option of vehicle transportation as well. So, there is no need to be worried about car or bike relocation.
10. What are the factors on which the cost of moving depends?
Well, there are certain factors that affect the cost of moving to every location. Some of them are:
- Quantity of items to be shifted
- Distance between the old and new destination
- Type of moving company chosen
- Type of services asked for
- Type of packing material used
- Type of vehicle used for transportation
- Mode of transportation used