Packers and Movers in Bangalore – The Hiring Guide
Bangalore is one the most challenging place to relocate, and moving here can be a very nerve-wracking process. To make the whole process easy-breezy for you, the portal of The Packers Movers will bring the best movers and packers in Bangalore to you. Those professional packers and movers know their job well and have all the required resources to complete any shifting with ease and perfection.
Picking a moving company in Bangalore from the long list is a difficult task. You would like to remain cautious about the safety of your belongings and only entrust the packers and movers Bangalore that is trustworthy, verified, and licensed by the genuine authorities. So, before hiring any packers and movers in Bangalore for your move, keep these essential points in mind –
Steps to hire the best moving company from Thepackersmovers.com!
Step 1 Hire via Thepackersmovers.com
On the online directory of thepackersmovers.com, you will only find genuine and reliable packers and movers Bangalore after proper background verification and inspection of the company's documents, such as registration certificates, GST licenses, ID proofs of the owners, and past performance of the company. All you have to do is share your moving needs with us, and you can do that by any of the three methods given below:
- You can directly call the verified packer and movers from the online directory on the website.
- Fill a simple form provided on the website with information like the current and new location, move size, move type, date of relocation, and personal details.
- You can call us directly on our helpline number - 9711065096.
Step 2 Quotations from 3 Moving Companies
As soon as we receive your request, we will shortlist three movers and packers for your move located near you offering your required services at affordable prices. The selected moving companies will contact you to share their moving quotes and discuss your relocation needs in detail. After that, you have to compare a few things like their profiles, services, and charges and finalize the best one that suits your needs and budget.
Step 3 Selection Stage
You can compare and negotiate for the same over the phone, and after considering other things like authentication and reviews, you can find the cheapest and best packers and movers in Bangalore as per your requirement.
Compare Movers and Packers from 'The Packers Movers'
Our online directory has a list of the top removal companies in Bangalore operating in different locations of this city. You have to go through this list and shortlist the best ones as per the following.
- Ratings – Check their ratings out of five and choose the best ones coming in the range of 4 to 5.
- Qualities – Select based on their professionalism, reliability, and safety.
- Services – Pick the ones that provide your kind of relocation services.
- Location – Go for the ones that are nearer to your place.
Checklist to Hire Best Moving Company in Bangalore
Here is the checklist to hire genuine and trusted packers and movers Bangalore for your relocation and save yourself from getting trapped by rogue moving companies.
- Website of the company:
As most of the moving companies generate business online by inviting online inquiries from people planning to move in or outside Bangalore, they have detailed websites with valid information about the company,
- Registration certificate of the company:
A company registration certificate issued by the government is another factor that authenticates the company's genuineness and trustworthiness. The Indian government gives this document to a company that complies with all the government rules and regulations and is trustworthy with the goods for relocation purposes.
- Office address:
One of the critical steps to check about the moving companies is their reliability by visiting their office address mentioned on their website. A genuine company will have an office at the provided address.
- Customer reviews and ratings:
Not only do we verify the moving companies' documents and past performances, but we also take regular feedback from the customers who have availed moving services from our partner packers and movers Bangalore. We ensure to post genuine and honest reviews on our website to give 100% clarity to the people looking for a relocation company. Reviews and ratings by the former customers of the movers and packers in Bangalore will prove their honesty, service quality, and past performance.
Factors That Affect Relocation Cost
The cost of relocation is flexible and varies from move to move. As every individual has their shifting requirements, the movers and packer charges in Bangalore keep changing depending on the different services. The relocation cost depends on the intricacies and challenges that a moving company has to face and certain other factors that will affect the moving cost to a great extent.
The distance between the origin and the destination is the key factor that affects the charges of packers and movers Bangalore. The larger the traveling distance, the more will pay the moving price as more fuel and time will be utilized during the shifting of goods.
- Volume of goods
The transportation of the number of goods influences the shifting cost as more time and effort of the moving team, and large-sized moving truck will be required to pack and move the goods.
- Weight of goods
The charges of moving heavier goods are more than the lighter ones as it needs more effort and precision from the moving team.
- Date of relocation
The moving date is another deciding factor that affects the packers and movers Bangalore’ prices to a considerable extent. Shifting on weekdays and in the mid-month is cheaper than moving on the weekends or at the month-end.
- Nature of goods
The types of goods are to be shifted by the moving company will influence the moving charges. The delicate and antique items require more care and precision to be packed and moved. Therefore, the cost of moving and packing such items will be on the higher end.
- Human resources
The number of people employed by the moving company in Bangalore for the relocation task will significantly impact the moving cost. The more the number of human resources, the more will be their charges.
Apart from the above-mentioned cost-affecting factors, the other factors include:
- Taxes and toll charges.
- The floor of the house.
- Packing materials.
- Moving insurance.
- Additional services such as unpacking or warehousing.
Local Shifting Cost of Movers and Packers in Bangalore
|Move Size ||Labour Charges ||Packing Charges ||Transportation Charges ||Total Cost (Approx)|
|1 BHK House ||Rs 2,000 - 3,000 ||Rs 4,000 - 5,000 || Rs 2,500 - 3,500 || Rs 8,000 - 11,000|
|2 BHK House ||Rs 3,000 - 4,000 ||Rs 3,500 - 4,000 || Rs 5,000 - 6,000 || Rs 10,000 - 14,000|
|3 BHK House ||Rs 4,000 - 5,000 ||Rs 5,000 - 6,000 ||Rs 6,000 - 8,000 || Rs 15,000 - 19,000|
|4/5 BHK House ||Rs 6,000 - 7,000 ||Rs 7,000 - 9,000 || Rs 8,000 - 10,000 || Rs 21,000 - 26,000|
Bangalore Packers and Movers Cost of Domestic shifting
|Move Size ||Up to 250 km ||250 - 500 km ||500 - 1500 km ||1500 - 2500 km|
|1 BHK ||Rs 10,000 – 18,000 ||Rs 12,500 – 20,000 || Rs 15,000 – 22,000 || Rs 18,000 – 35,000|
|2 BHK ||Rs 12,000 – 20,000 ||Rs 15,000 – 25,000 || Rs 18,000 – 32,000 || Rs 22,000 – 42,000|
|3 BHK ||Rs 15,000 – 25,000 ||Rs 18,000 – 30,000 ||Rs 20,000 – 35,000 || Rs 25,000 – 48,000|
|4 BHK/Villa ||Rs 18,000 – 30,000 ||Rs 20,000 – 35,000 || Rs 22,000 – 40,000 || Rs 28,000 – 52,000|
|Vehicle ||Rs 2,500 – 7,500 ||Rs 2,900 – 9,900 || Rs 3,600 – 11,200 || Rs 5,000 – 14,500|
Shifting Services offered by Thepackersmovers.com
Packing and moving companies are offering several services to customers in Bangalore. They will serve all types of customers and their distinctive relocation needs in a hassle-free way!
Here are some of the services offered by the moving companies in Bangalore:
Residential packers and movers in Bangalore have the skills and experience in packing and moving all sorts of household goods, including fragile items. These moving companies will disassemble your heavy items such as appliances, refrigerators, furniture, etc., pack them with the best quality packing materials, and use the advanced tools and equipment to lift and move household goods in a safe manner. For convenient transportation of goods, household movers and packers in Bangalore use specialized trucks for quick and timely doorstep delivery.
Plan your office or corporate shifting through packers and movers Bangalore who dismantle and pack your office items and IT equipment such as LCDs, projectors, monitors, and so forth. Office movers and packers have the right skills and mindset to relocate and set up workspaces in fewer amounts of time and minimum risks. Such service providers in Bangalore make use of the latest tools and equipment such as sliders, furniture dollies, hand trucks, and more to make safer loading and unloading of office goods.
Professional packers and movers Bangalore also provide car shifting services from Bangalore to other cities of India. These companies first disassemble the vehicles for easy transportation and then pack them with the best quality packing materials such as corrugated sheets, bubble wraps, etc., to protect them from damages or scratches. Car transportation companies in Bangalore have specialized carriers in which proper arrangements relating to car delivery are available for hassle-free and safe transit.
Intercity Relocation Services from Bangalore
Domestic packers and movers Bangalore understand intercity shifting needs more attention in terms of the packing and disassembling of household items like furniture and appliances. Bangalore intercity packers and movers use high-quality packing supplies like bubble wraps, corrugated sheets, wrapping papers, packing tapes, carton boxes, etc. to pack ordinary as well as delicate items to ensure zero damages. As such services require specialized moving vehicles, our moving companies will provide the best transport facilities for timely and safe delivery of shipments.
Local Shifting Services in Bangalore
Moving within the city of Bangalore is no more a difficult job with local packers and movers Bangalore. Such moving companies use the best-quality packing supplies such as packing paper, packing tapes, bubble wraps, corrugated sheets, and carton boxes to safely pack household items. With a good knowledge of the shortest routes, these companies will ensure that your goods reach their destination on time. Packers and Movers Bangalore offering local shifting will take care of all safety standards while packing and moving your goods anywhere in Bangalore.
International packers and movers in Bangalore are experienced enough in moving your goods from one country to another in a hassle-free manner. No matter if you are moving residential items, office items, or even vehicles from Bangalore to another country, our cargo movers in Bangalore will take care of your overseas relocation from start to end. They will take care of the packing, export/import documentation, custom clearances in the current and new country, and offer the facility of shipment tracking.
Packers and movers Bangalore have specialized and technologically protected warehouses and storage facilities/units with round-the-clock CCTV surveillance and insurance coverage. People can keep their household or commercial goods for any amount of time (long term/short term) at such facilities. The stored goods are packed properly in containers before they are allotted a location in the warehouse. The cost of warehousing is affordable and based on the time frame during which the service is availed.
Relocating an entire corporate within and from Bangalore is no more a difficult job with professional corporate relocation service providers near you. Corporate relocation companies offer customized moving solutions to their customers and help them pack and move their corporate goods. Our corporate packers and movers Bangalore are equipped with the latest tools and equipments and use high-quality packing materials for customers’ goods. Moreover, some of them also offer insurance services for protection against losses and to guarantee the safety of goods.
Benefits of Packers and Movers Bangalore
Now you must be wondering, why do you need packers and movers Bangalore? To make you understand better, we have brought here the benefits of hiring packers and movers:
- Quality packaging of household goods
The packers and movers Bangalore know the dismantling technique and packing your household items such as furniture, electrical appliances, etc. in the proper manner using the best packing materials to ensure their safety while handling.
- Safe loading and unloading of items
Moving companies will use tools and equipment like furniture dollies, hand trucks, etc. to lift and load your household items into the moving truck with utmost safety. They will ensure that the items do not get damaged during the loading and unloading process.
- Safe movement of goods
Packers and movers in Bangalore ensure the safe transportation of goods by picking a moving vehicle that can easily accommodate the belongings with no risks of damage. They will also choose the best and fastest routes for transportation of your goods at the desired location.
- Budget-friendly moving charges
Hiring packers and movers in Bangalore will be affordable for you as compared to planning a DIY move. These companies are experienced and professional in their approach and offer relocation services at affordable prices.
The ultimate guide to Bangalore city and Relocation tips
Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is the capital of Karnataka. Bangalore is the hub of IT companies in India and is widely known as the Silicon Valley of India. Being an IT capital, many people are moving there to get better employment opportunities. Moving to Bangalore is not easy due to heavy migration rates. So, if you are planning to move there, here are some relocation tips to make your moving process easy:
- Start planning your relocation at least a month before the date of the move.
- Purge your home of unwanted items to reduce shifting charges in Bangalore.
- Hire renowned and verified packers and movers in Bangalore through thepackersmovers.com for safer relocation within or outside Bangalore.
- Share your shifting requirements with us and get 3 free moving quotes from the best packers and movers Bangalore.
- Inform utility service providers about the disconnection of services like DTH services, Wifi, phone lines, etc.
- Get your addresses in the identification documents like Aadhaar Card, PAN card, etc., updated with the new address.
- Start early on the day of the move to save time.
- Keep documents like ID proofs, licenses, educational certificates etc. separate from the items likely to be shifted through moving experts.
Bangalore is a big city; in fact, it’s the largest city in India and if you have any future plans of moving or visiting the city, then you must check out Bangalore City Information for further information.
Moving guide for a successful relocation
The packing and moving is a complex task, and to make sure that you complete your relocation successfully, we have prepared this moving guide for you. Here we will help you from start to end.
Step 1. Choosing the right packers and movers
The first step of relocation is deciding if you are going to relocate by yourself or if you are going to take help from some professional moving company. In case you decide upon packers and movers, then these are some points one needs to consider while choosing their preferred moving company.
- Compare the cost with other moving company
- Years of experience the company possesses
- Ratings and reviews by previous customers
- Tools and equipment owned by the company
- Quality of team employed by packers and movers Bangalore
Step 2. Planning your move
To successfully move from one place to another, one should have a concrete plan. One has to plan many things like the date of moving, lifting things that need moving and those that will be donated, etc. All these things sound so simple but are very time-consuming, so don’t take a risk and get them done before in advance.
Step 3. Home shifting process
- Disassembling of items:
The dismantling of all the bulky items like furniture and electrical appliances are made using proper tools and equipment for easy relocation.
- Packing of items:
The packing of all the household items is done using the best quality packing materials like cartons, bubble wraps, corrugated sheets, film wraps, etc., to avoid damages caused to goods.
- Loading of goods:
Packers and movers Bangalore use special tools and equipment such as sliders, furniture dollies, ropes, straps, etc., to load goods into the moving truck.
The moving experts pick a moving vehicle based on the quantity and type of items. They ensure safe and timely pickup and delivery of goods at the doorsteps of their clients.
- Unloading of items:
The relocation companies safely unload their clients' goods from the moving vehicles to assure the consignment's guaranteed delivery.
Unpacking is an optional service people avail from movers in Bangalore to help them settle down in the new place.
- Reassembly of goods:
The packed heavy items were unpacked and reassembled at the new destination using the same tools and equipment used before.
Why choose Packers and Movers from thepackersmovers.com
Thepackersmovers.com provides services related to moving companies; it’s a reputable name in the industry due to many reasons few of them are:
Catalog of Packers and Movers Bangalore: On this website, we have a big list of Bangalore packers and movers at your fingertips.
Quotes from 3 genuine packers and movers Bangalore: If one doesn’t have enough time to browse through lists, they can leave their information with us, and we will provide them quotes from three moving companies in Bangalore.
Customer care services from our competent executive:
Our companies provide high-quality packing materials, and the movers and packers only use supplies.
IBA Approved Packers and Movers in Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions - Packers and Movers Bangalore
1. How much do packers and movers charge in Bangalore?
The packers and movers Bangalore charges depend on the distance, type of move, size of the movement, cost of packing materials, human resources employed, etc. The average cost of packers and movers Bangalore ranges between Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 45,000 for both local and domestic shifting.
2. Which packers and movers are good in Bangalore?
- Sri Balaji Packers and Movers - #31, Ground Floor, 5th Cross, Surabhi Nagar, Jambhusavari Dinne, JP Nagar, 8th Phase, Bangalore
- Best Express Packers And Movers - Site no 8 &9, Office No. 5, 1st Cross,1st Main, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, HSR Layout, 7th Sector, 560068
- Secure Logistics Packers and Movers - ITI Layout, Sector 7, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102
- Beniwal Packers and Movers - Marganahalli Main Road, Ananthpura Circle, T.C. Palya Main Road, Rammurthy Nagar, Bangalore
- Classic Care Packers and Movers - 80/1, Ground Floor, Lake Side Apartment, 3rd Cross, Bangalore-560076
- Priyanshi Cargo Movers - No.20/1, Byrava Complex, SER Road, Madanayakahalli, Bangalore-562123
- Careful Logistics Cargo Packers and Movers - #64/2,Rupena Agarahara,Hosur main Road,Hsr layout,Bommanhalli, bangalore,near vishal mega mart, 560068
- Stark Cargo Packers and Movers - 35, 20th A Cross, Nr. Sagar Tower, HSR Layout 7th Sector, Bommanahalli, Bangalore
- Transit World Packers and Movers - C-117,2nd Stage DDUTTL Industrial Suburb,Opp. to Karnataka Cancer hospital,Yeshwantpur,Bangalore,Karnataka 560022
- Gati Express Packers and Movers - No. 1819, 13th Cross, 24th Main, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore
3. How do packers and movers in Bangalore estimate moving costs?
The removal companies in Bangalore estimate their moving costs based on the cost-affecting factors such as the number of goods to be moved; quality of packing materials used; heaviness or fragility of items; distance between the current and new location; type of moving vehicle used; the cost of additional services such as warehousing and unpacking; and moving insurance price.
4. What is the average price of packers and movers in Bangalore?
The average price charged by the movers and packers in Bangalore is from Rs 3,000 to Rs 15,000 up to 12 km; Rs 4,000 to Rs 20,000 between 13 to 30 km; and Rs 5,000 to Rs 20,000 above 31 km.
5. How to find the best packers and movers in Bangalore?
You can find the best and top packers and movers Bangalore in three ways:
- Ask for references for the packers and movers Bangalore from your family and friends
- Search top packers and movers in Bangalore on Google
- Visit online reference portals such as thepackersmovers.com to find reliable moving companies in Bangalore.
6. When is the best time to plan your move?
The best time of scheduling your move is during the weekdays, i.e., Monday to Thursday, and during the mid of the month, i.e. 6th to 25th of the month. You should hire packers and movers Bangalore at least 3-10 days before the date of local shifting and 10-15 days before the decided date for intercity shifting.
7. What is a pre-move survey?
The professional of the moving companies in Bangalore conducts a pre-move survey to assess moving items at the customer's place to offer accurate moving price estimates of the entire relocation process. During this process, he will note the house's size, number of rooms, number of belongings, nature of goods ( heavy and fragile goods), the floor of the house, etc., that will affect the packers movers charges. This service is not chargeable.
8. Difference between binding estimate and non-binding estimate?
a) Binding estimate: The binding estimate is the fixed and final relocation cost quoted after the pre-move survey's performance at the customer's location. It will bind both the customer and the moving company.
b) Non-Binding estimate: A non-binding estimate is the rough estimate of packers and movers charges given to a customer. This estimate is variable and does not bind the moving company and the customer to one another.
9. What is the cost of warehousing, loading, and unloading in Bangalore?
The cost of warehousing of packers and movers Bangalore ranges from Rs. 50 – 300 depending on the time and space required by the goods. The loading and unloading charges range between Rs. 800 to 1,200 for 1BHK; Rs. 1,400 to 2,000 for 2BHK; and Rs. 1,800 to 2,500 for 3 BHK.
10. What questions to ask movers and packers before hiring them?
The questions that you can ask from the movers and packers in Bangalore are:
- How many years of experience in the industry do you have?
- How many successful shifts have you done so far?
- Is your moving company licensed and insured?
- Does the packers and movers Bangalore provide moving insurance on goods?
- Do you charge any hidden costs?
- Is your team skilled and trained to handle goods?
- Do you have the required tools and equipment?
- What packing materials do you use?
- Do you provide warehousing and storage services?
- Do you conduct a pre-move survey? Is it chargeable?
11. Will packers and movers Bangalore disassemble and assemble AC, TV, geyser, etc.?
Yes, they will provide such services if requested by the customers. The cost of disassembling and assembling will be Rs. 1000-2500 for AC and Rs. 300-800 for TV and geyser.
12. What items are not moved by professional packers and movers?
The Professional movers and packers will not shift:
- Valuable goods like jewellery, laptops, and essential documents;
- Essential items like medication, toiletries, and cleaning supplies;
- Perishable food;
- Hazardous liquids like petrol, kerosene, or other flammable liquids;
- Explosive and corrosive items like paints and batteries.
13. How much is GST charged by Bangalore packers and movers?
The packers and movers companies in Bangalore charge 5% GST from customers availing only transportation services from them. The GST rate on packers and movers Bangalore for their complete services is 18%.
14. How to reduce moving costs in Bangalore?
There are numerous ways using which you can reduce your shifting costs to a considerable amount such as:
- Purge your home of unwanted household items.
- Plan your move at least a month before the date of the move.
- Schedule your move on the right moving day.
- Compare moving costs of several moving companies before hiring.
- Arrange packing boxes on your own.
15. What are the components of packers and movers costs?
The following are the components of packers and movers costs:
- Packing charges
- Transportation charges
- Loading and unloading charges
- Fuel costs
- Moving insurance cost, if any
- Warehousing and storage charges, if any
- Unpacking charges
Move on with The Packers Movers!
Wow! You’ve scrolled this far? Only people with exceptional IQ make it down here. We love to move intelligent people like you. So give us a call or fill the form. Whatever suits your big brain.
Read Latest Blogs on Packers and Movers in Bangalore
Buying a house property for one’s family is one of the biggest dreams for the people...Read More
Are you likely to move into your new house in 2022? Are you also planning a Griha Pravesh Puja ceremony 2022? If you agree, then you...Read More
When it comes to buying a house property for your family, your preference is always an east facing one. As this location...Read More