Packers and Movers in Bangalore – The Hiring Guide
Bangalore is one the most challenging place to relocate, and moving here can be a very nerve-racking process. To make the whole process easy-breezy for you, the packers movers will bring the best movers and packers in Bangalore to you. Those professional packers and movers know their job well and have all the required resources to complete any shifting with ease and perfection.
Picking a moving company in Bangalore from the long list is a difficult task. You would like to remain cautious about the safety of your belongings and only entrust the packers and movers that are trustworthy, verified, and licensed by the genuine authorities. So, before hiring any packers and movers in Bangalore for your move, keep these essential points in mind –
Steps to hire the best moving company at Thepackersmovers.com!
Step 1 Hire via Thepackersmovers.com
On the online directory of thepackersmovers.com, you will only find genuine and reliable packers and movers in Bangalore after proper background verification and inspection of the company's documents, such as registration certificates, GST licenses, ID proofs of the owners, and past performance of the company. All you have to do is share your moving needs with us, and you can do that by any of the three methods given below:
- You can directly call the verified packer and movers from the online directory on the website.
- Fill in a simple form provided on the website with information like the current and new location, Move size, Move type, Date of relocation, Personal details.
- You can call us directly on any of our helpline number 9971677797.
Step 2 Quotations from 3 Moving Companies
As soon as we receive your request, we will shortlist three movers and packers for your move located near you offering your required services at affordable prices. The selected moving companies will contact you to share their moving quotes and discuss your relocation needs in detail. After that, you have to compare a few things like their profiles, services, and charges and finalize the best one that suits your needs and budget.
Step 3 Selection Stage
You can compare and negotiate for the same over the phone, and after considering other things like authentication and reviews, you can find the cheapest and best packers and movers in Bangalore as per your requirement.
Compare movers and Packers from 'The Packers Movers'
Our online directory has a list of the top removal companies in Bangalore operating in different locations of this city. You have to go through this list and shortlist the best ones as per the following.
- Ratings – Check their ratings out of five and choose the best ones coming in the range of 4 to 5.
- Qualities – Select based on their professionalism, reliability, and safety.
- Services – Pick the ones that provide your kind of relocation services.
- Location – Go for the ones that are nearer to your place.
Checklist to Hire Best Moving Company in Bangalore
Here is the checklist to hire genuine and trusted packers and movers in Bangalore for your relocation and save yourself from getting trapped by rogue moving companies.
- Website of the company:
As most of the moving companies generate business online by inviting online inquiries from people planning to move in or outside Bangalore, they have detailed websites with valid information about the company,
- Registration certificate of the company:
A company registration certificate issued by India's government is another factor that authenticates the company's genuineness and trustworthiness. The Indian government gives this document to a company that complies with all the government's rules and regulations and is trustworthy with the goods for relocation purposes.
- Office address:
One of the critical steps to check the moving companies' reliability is visiting their office address mentioned on their website. A genuine company will have an office at the provided address.
- Customer reviews and ratings:
Not only we verify the moving companies' documents and past performances, we also take regular feedback from the customers who have availed moving services from our partner packers and movers. We ensure to post genuine and real reviews on our website to give 100% clarity to the people looking for a relocation company. Reviews and ratings by the former customers of the movers and packers in Bangalore will prove their honesty, service quality, and past performance.
Factors that affect Relocation Cost
The cost of relocation is flexible and varies from move to move. As every individual has their shifting requirements, the movers and packer charges in Bangalore keep changing depending on the different services. The relocation cost depends on the intricacies and challenges that a moving company has to face and certain other factors that will affect the moving cost to a great extent.
The distance between the origin and the destination is the key factor that affects the charges of packers and movers in Bangalore. The larger the traveling distance, the more will pay the moving price as more fuel and time will be utilized during the shifting of goods.
- The Volume of goods
The transportation of the number of goods influence the shifting cost as more time and effort of the moving team and large-sized moving truck will be required to pack and move the goods.
- Weight of goods
The charge of moving heavier goods is more than the lighter ones as it needs more effort and precision from the moving team.
- Date of relocation
The moving date is another deciding factor that affects the packers and movers prices to a considerable extent. Shifting on weekdays and in the mid-month is cheaper than moving on the weekends or at the month-end.
- Nature of goods
What types of goods are to be shifted by the moving company will influence the moving charges. As delicate and antique items require more care and precision to be packed and moved. Therefore, the cost of moving and packing such items will be on the higher end.
- Human resources
The number of people employed by the moving company in Bangalore for the relocation task will significantly impact the moving cost. The more the number of human resources, the more will be their charges.
Apart from the above-mentioned cost-affecting factors, the other factors include:
- Taxes and toll charges.
- The floor of the house.
- Packing materials.
- Moving insurance.
- Additional services such as unpacking or warehousing.
Local Shifting Cost of Movers and Packers in Bangalore
|Move Size ||Labour Charges ||Packing Charges ||Transportation Charges ||Total Cost (Approx)|
|1 BHK House ||Rs 1,500 - 2,500 ||Rs 3,000 - 4,500 || Rs 3,500 - 5,000 || Rs 4,000 - 10,000|
|2 BHK House ||Rs 2,000 - 3,000 ||Rs 2,500 - 3,500 || Rs 4,000 - 5,500 || Rs 5,500 - 14,000|
|3 BHK House ||Rs 3,000 - 4,000 ||Rs 3,000 - 5,000 ||Rs 4,000 - 8,000 || Rs 6,000 - 17,000|
|4/5 BHK House ||Rs 4,000 - 5,000 ||Rs 5,500 - 7,500 || Rs 6,000 - 9,000 || Rs 10,000 - 30,000|
Shifting Services offered by Thepackersmovers.com
Packing and moving companies are offering several services to the customers in Bangalore. They will serve all types of customers and their distinctive relocation needs in a hassle-free way!
Here are some of the services offered by the moving companies:
You can now shift quickly to your new home at affordable prices with our enlisted Packer and Movers Bangalore on the website.
Office relocation can now be effortless for you. Most of the moving companies in our directory have the best experts to start the new chapter of your business.
Car relocation is not going to be a cumbersome task now. We are here to offer a plethora of affordable car transport service providers.
Inter-City Relocation Services
Moving to a different city is stressing experience in itself. Now, you don’t have to worry about packing and moving your stuff with our Inter-city/state moving services.
Intra City Relocation Services
At The packers movers, a local relocation is going to be a happy going experience. We will save your money as well as time with the help of out professional movers team.
If you need professional movers while moving from abroad? Then you came to the right place. The packers and movers will help you find the best international relocation companies.
The Packers and Movers Bangalore provide the premium storage services at affordable prices and they also pay special attention to security measures.
Loading and unloading process is very tricky as the items need to be protected and you will need a team of competent people. We can help you with both with skilled and efficient packers and movers Bangalore.
Benefits of Packers and Movers Bangalore
Now you must be wondering, why do you need Packers and Movers? To make you understand the better we have to go through the benefits of Packers and Movers:
- Quality packaging of household goods
The packers and movers in Bangalore know the dismantling technique and packing your household items such as furniture, electrical appliances, etc., in the right manner using the best packing materials to ensure their safety while handling.
- Safe loading and unloading of items
The moving companies will use tools and equipment like furniture dollies, hand trucks, etc., to lift and load your household items into the moving truck with utmost safety. They will ensure that the items do not get damaged during the loading and unloading process.
- Safe movement of goods
Packers and movers in Bangalore ensure the safe transportation of goods by picking a moving vehicle that can easily accommodate the belongings with no risks of damage. They will also choose the best and fastest routes for transportation of your goods at the desired location.
- Budget-friendly moving charges
Hiring packers and movers in Bangalore will be affordable for you as compared to planning a DIY move. These companies are experienced and professional in their approach and offer relocation services at affordable prices.
The ultimate guide to Bangalore city and Relocation tips
Bangalore also known as Bengaluru is the capital of Karnataka. Bangalore is the hub of IT companies in India and is widely known as Silicon Valley of India. Due to it being the IT capital, many people are moving there to get better employment opportunities. Moving to Bangalore is not easy due to heavy migration rate so, if you have planning to move there here are some relocation tips to make your moving process easy:
- Start planning your relocation at least a month before the date of the move.
- Purge your home of unwanted items to reduce shifting charges in Bangalore.
- Hire a renowned and verified packers and movers in Bangalore through thepackersmovers.com for safer relocation within or outside Bangalore.
- Share your shifting requirements with us and get 3 moving quotes from the best packers and movers in Bangalore.
- Inform utility service providers about the disconnection of services like DTH services, Wifi, phone lines, etc.
- Get your addresses in the identification documents like Aadhaar Card, PAN card, etc., updated with the new address.
- Start early on the day of the move to save on time.
- Keep documents like ID proofs, licenses, educational certificates etc., separate from the items likely to be shifting with moving experts.
Bangalore is a big city, in fact it’s the largest city in India and if you have any future plan to moving or visiting the city then you must check out Bangalore City Information for further information.
Home Shifting Process
1. Conduction of pre-move survey:
Bangalore packers and movers conduct a pre-move survey to list the items to be relocated and provide moving cost estimates.
2. Disassembling of items:
The dismantling of all the bulky items like furniture and electrical appliances using proper tools and equipment for easy relocation is involved in this step.
3. Packing of items:
The packing of all the household items using the best quality packing materials like cartons, bubble wraps, corrugated sheets, film wraps, etc., takes place to avoid damage caused to goods.
4. Loading of goods:
Packers and movers in Bangalore use special tools and equipment such as sliders, furniture dollies, ropes, straps, etc., to load goods into the moving truck.
The moving experts pick a moving vehicle based on the quantity and type of items. They ensure safe and timely pickup and delivery of goods at the doorsteps of their clients.
6. Unloading of items:
The relocation companies are safely unloading their clients' things from the moving vehicles to assure the consignment's guaranteed successful delivery.
Unpacking is an optional service people avail from movers in Bangalore to help them settle down in the new place.
8. Reassembly of goods:
The packed heavy items were unpacked and reassembled at the new destination using the same tools and equipment used before.
IBA Approved Packers and Movers in Bangalore
Frequently Asked Questions - Packers and Movers Bangalore
1. How much do packers and movers charge in Bangalore?
The packers and movers Bangalore charges depend on the distance, type of move, size of the movement, cost of packing materials, human resources employed, etc. The cost of packers and movers in Bangalore ranges between Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 45,000 for both local and domestic shifting.
2. Which packers and movers are good in Bangalore?
- Sri Balaji Packers and Movers - #31, Ground Floor, 5th Cross, Surabhi Nagar, Jambhusavari Dinne, JP Nagar, 8th Phase, Bangalore
- Best Express Packers And Movers - Site no 8&9, Office No. 5, 1st Cross,1st Main,Rajiv Gandhi Nagar,HSR Layout, 7th Sector, 560068
- Secure Logistics Packers and Movers - ITI Layout, Sector 7, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102
- Beniwal Packers and Movers - Marganahalli Main Road, Ananthpura Circle, T.C. Palya Main Road, Rammurthynagar, Bangalore
- Classic Care Packers and Movers - 80/1, Ground Floor, Lake Side Apartment, 3rd Cross, Bangalore-560076
- Priyanshi Cargo Movers - No.20/1, Byrava Complex, SER Road, Madanayakahalli, Bangalore-562123
- Careful Logistics Cargo Packers and Movers - #64/2,Rupena Agarahara,Hosur main Road,Hsr layout,Bommanhalli, bangalore,near vishal mega mart, 560068
- Stark Cargo Packers and Movers - 35, 20th A Cross, Nr. Sagar Tower, HSR Layout 7th Sector, Bommanahalli, Bangalore
- Transit World Packers and Movers - C-117,2nd Stage DDUTTL Industrial Suburb,Opp. to Karnataka Cancer hospital,Yeshwantpur,Bangalore,Karnataka 560022
- Gati Express Packers and Movers - No. 1819, 13th Cross, 24th Main, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore
3. How packers and movers in Bangalore estimate moving costs?
The removal companies in Bangalore estimate their moving costs based on the cost-affecting factors such as the number of good to be moved; quality of packing materials used; heaviness or fragility of items; distance between the current and new location; type of moving vehicle used; the cost of additional services such as warehousing and unpacking; and moving insurance price.
4. What is the average price of packers and movers in Bangalore?
The average price charged by the movers and packers in Bangalore is from Rs 3,000 to Rs 15,000 up to 12 km; Rs 4,000 to Rs 20,000 between 13 to 30 km; and Rs 5,000 to Rs 20,000 above 31 km.
5. How to find the best packers and movers in Bangalore?
You can find the best and top packers and movers in Bangalore in three ways:
- Ask for references from your family and friends
- Search top packers and movers in Bangalore on Google
- Visit online reference portals such as thepackersmovers.com to find reliable moving companies in Bangalore.
6. When is the best time to plan your move, and when should we hire Packers and Movers?
The best time of scheduling your move is weekdays, i.e., Monday to Thursday, and during the mid of the month, i.e., 6th to 25th of the month, and you should hire packers and movers in Bangalore is at least 3-10 days before moving for local shifting and 10-15 days before the deciding date for intercity shifting.
7. What is a pre-move survey?
The professional of the moving companies in Bangalore conducts a pre-move survey to assess moving items at the customer's place to offer accurate moving price estimates of the entire relocation process. During this process, he will note the house's size, number of rooms, number of belongings, nature of goods ( heavy and fragile goods), the floor of the house, etc., which will affect the packers movers charges. This service is not chargeable.
8. Difference between a binding estimate and a non-binding estimate?
a) Binding estimate: The binding estimate is the fixed and final relocation cost quoted after the pre-move survey's performance at the customer's location. It will bind both the customer and the moving company.
b) Non-Binding estimate: A non-binding estimate is the rough estimate of packers and movers charges given to a customer. This estimate is variable and does not bind the moving company and the customer to one another.
9. What is the cost of warehousing, loading, and unloading in Bangalore?
The cost of warehousing of packers and movers in Bangalore ranges from Rs. 50 – 300 depending on the time and space required by the goods. The loading and unloading charges range between Rs. 800 to 1,200 for 1BHK; Rs. 1,400 to 2,000 for 2BHK; and Rs. 1,800 to 2,500 for 3 BHK.
10. What questions to ask movers and packers before hiring them?
The questions that you can ask from the movers and packers in Bangalore are:
- How many years of experience in the industry do you have?
- How many successful shifts have you done so far?
- Is your moving company licensed and insured?
- Do you provide moving insurance on goods?
- Do you charge any hidden costs?
- Is your team skilled and trained to handle goods?
- Do you have the required tools and equipment?
- What packing materials do you use?
- Do you provide warehousing and storage services?
- Do you conduct a pre-move survey? Is it chargeable?
11. Will packers and movers in Bangalore disassemble and assemble AC, TV, geyser, etc.?
Yes, they will provide such services to their customers upon their request. The cost of disassembling and assembling will be 1000-2500 for AC, Rs. 300-800 for TV and geyser.
12. What items are not moved by Professional Packers and Movers?
The Professional Movers and Packers will not shift:
- Valuable Goods like Jewellery, laptops, and essential documents;
- Essential items like medication, toiletries, and cleaning supplies;
- Perishable food;
- Hazardous liquids like petrol, kerosene, or other flammable liquids;
- Explosive and corrosive items like paints and batteries.
Move on with The Packers Movers!
Wow! You’ve scrolled this far? Only people with exceptional IQ make it down here. We love to move smart people like you. So give us a call or fill the form. Whatever suits your big brain.
Read Latest Blogs on "Packers and Movers in Bangalore"
Purchasing a property is always on of the biggest events in a person’s life. It takes years of hard work and dedication to make a place one’s own....Read More
People tend to move out from their hometowns and cities for successful careers and growth opportunities. With every city of India offering different work culture & opportunities...Read More
Being the capital city of the state of Karnataka, Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is one of the major cities in India which attracts the major portion of population from all...Read More
Packing and Moving services in Local locations of Bengaluru:-
Related to Bangalore