Packers and Movers Bangalore to Chennai Charges and Price List
||Rs. 17,000 - 22,000
||Rs. 9,000 - 13,000
||Rs. 24,000 - 30,000
||Rs. 12,000 - 18,000
||Rs. 26,000 - 35,000
||Rs. 16,000 - 21,000
|Few Home Goods
||Rs. 12,000 - 15,000
||Rs. 7,000 - 10,000
Packers and Movers Prices from Bangalore to Chennai
The average price of packers and movers for house shifting from Bangalore to Chennai ranges from Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 40,000 depending on the needs and preferences of the people. Every type shifting and the size of the move attract a different relocation cost from Bangalore to Chennai.
- Home shifting cost for 1 BHK from Bangalore to Chennai: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 30,000
- Household shifting price for 2 BHK from Bangalore to Chennai: Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 35,000
- Home relocation for 3 BHK from Bangalore to Chennai: Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000
- Office relocation from Bangalore to Chennai: Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 60,000
- Corporate relocation from Bangalore to Chennai: Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 90,000
- Car transportation prices from Bangalore to Chennai: Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 20,000
- Bike shifting cost from Bangalore to Chennai: Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 15,000
Transport Services from Bangalore to Chennai
With our goods transport services Bangalore to Chennai, your household or commercial items will be delivered safely to its destination. Our packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai offers customized goods carrier services from Bangalore to Chennai to ensure safe and smooth household shifting. The resources and expertise that our moving companies possess help them provide effective and seamless transportation services from Bangalore to Chennai and guarantee an uninterrupted moving.
Down the timeline, our Bangalore to Chennai relocation companies assisted thousands of homeowners and businesses in their relocation from one city to another. Thepackersmovers.com makes sure that the entire domestic shifting from Bangalore to Chennai procedure is seamless and secure without transport service from Bangalore to Chennai. Our partnered transport services in Bangalore provide start-to-end transportation solutions considering all aspects of a moving plan.
Our good transportation services Bangalore to Chennai offer loading and unloading services with highest professionalism at reasonable charges. Some transportation agencies provide packaging services to their customers. Such companies establish a timeline for a seamless and safe shifting through advance planning of this complex procedure. For corporate customers, they maintain the highest confidentiality of documents and records.
Transport Service Charges Bangalore to Chennai
|Type of Vehicle
||Up to 500 Km
||500 Km to 1000 Km
||Rs. 7,000 – Rs. 12,000
||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 20,000
||Rs. 8,000 – Rs. 15,000
||Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 24,000
||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 18,000
||Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 27,000
||Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 20,000
||Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 30,000
The movers and packers Bangalore to Chennai charges for transport services are based on the type of truck selected for the goods transportation from Bangalore to Chennai. The cost of transportation from Bangalore to Chennai for 1 BHK to 2 BHK in a shared truck ranges from Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 20,000. The transport service charges Bangalore to Chennai for 1 to 2 BHK in a dedicated truck starts at Rs. 12,000 and goes up to Rs. 30,000. Moving household goods in a shared truck is cheaper but time-consuming compared to transporting goods in a dedicated truck.
Car Transport Service from Bangalore to Chennai
Car transportation from Bangalore to Chennai is a vehicle shifting service in which packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai pack and move four-wheelers of their customers after careful disassembly and packaging for the final delivery in a specialized car carrier. This is a doorstep delivery service offered by vehicle shifting companies from one city to another in a safe and seamless manner. Our car transport services Bangalore to Chennai are reliable and licensed companies with GPS enabled moving trucks and an efficient online tracking system. Transit insurance is a special service offered by car relocation companies to provide extra safety to their customers.
Car Transport Cost Bangalore to Chennai
|Type of car
||From 1 Km – 500 Km
||From 501 Km – 1500 Km
||Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 10,000
||Rs. 7,000 – Rs. 12,000
||Rs. 7,000 – Rs. 12,000
||Rs. 9,000 – Rs. 15,000
||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 15,000
||Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 20,000
||Rs. 11,000 – Rs. 18,000
||Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 25,000
Bike Shifting Services from Bangalore to Chennai
Moving your bike/scooter from Bangalore to Chennai is not something that can be planned in a day. It required deep planning and understanding to ensure safe and hassle-free delivery of your two-wheeler to the destination. Our bike packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai offer customized packaging and moving bike solutions to their customers at affordable prices. The top bike transport services from Bangalore to Chennai are experienced and well-equipped to handle single or multiple bike relocation at once in their specialized bike carriers. Right from the dismantling of your bike to its packaging, our bike relocation experts will take care of everything. Moreover, these vehicle shifting companies in Bangalore also offer insurance cover on your two-wheelers to avoid any damages or misplacements during the transit.
Bike Transport Cost from Bangalore to Chennai
|Type of Bike
||From 1 Km – 500 Km
||From 501 Km – 1500 Km|
|125cc To 150cc
||Rs. 3,000 – Rs. 7,000
||Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 8,000|
|150cc To 200cc
||Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 10,000
||Rs. 6,000 – Rs. 12,000|
|200 cc To 350 cc
||Rs. 7,000 – Rs. 12,000
||Rs. 7,000 – Rs. 15,000|
|350cc To Above
||Rs. 9,000 – Rs. 15,000
||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 18,000|
Services of Bangalore to Chennai Moving Companies
1. Home shifting from Bangalore to Chennai
Packers and movers offering home relocation from Bangalore to Chennai services promise complete protection of household goods from the damages during the transit by using the best quality packaging materials, right tools and equipment, and moving insurance. Moving companies Bangalore to Chennai are well-experienced in handling furniture, kitchen items, electronic appliances, delicate items, and other items. Our Bangalore to Chennai movers and packers guarantee doorstep delivery of your goods in Chennai from Bangalore on time at affordable prices.
2. Office relocation from Bangalore to Chennai
Office packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai are experienced professional companies with a well-trained and skilled team of individuals to handle, pack, and transport office items such as furniture, IT equipment, important documents, pantry items, documents, etc. with full safety. Our relocation companies in Bangalore to Chennai take care of every little detail in packing, loading, moving, unloading, and unpacking of your office goods and carefully deliver them to the destination within estimated time at reasonable rates. They use the best quality packaging supplies and equipment to pack, disassemble, and reassemble office items in a safe manner and even help to set up workspaces.
3. Car transportation from Bangalore to Chennai
Get your car delivered from Bangalore to Chennai in a safe and hassle-free manner with our car shifting companies Bangalore to Chennai. Right from using the high quality packaging materials such as corrugated sheets and bubble wraps to pack your four-wheeler to prevent it from damages and moving them in specialized car carriers, our car movers and packers from Bangalore to Chennai will ensure to use the best of equipment for careful doorstep delivery. Our car transport service in Bangalore to Chennai also offers transit insurance to protect your car from dents and scratches during the transit.
4. Bike Shifting from Bangalore to Chennai
Move your bike or any other two-wheeler in a safe and seamless manner from Bangalore to Chennai with the help of professional and reliable bike shifting companies in Bangalore. Such bike relocation companies first disassemble your bike/scooty for convenient moving before packing the vehicle using best quality packing materials. Bike movers and packers Bangalore to Chennai will use bubble wrpas, corrugated sheets, plastic wraps, and other supplies to prevent your two-wheeler from damages during its transportation. Intercity bike transport service use advanced bike carriers to shift your bike from Bangalore to Chennai.
5. Warehousing & Storage Bangalore to Chennai
Intercity warehousing and storage companies offer secure and affordable moving and storage services on the way of Bangalore to Chennai to store household or commercial goods for any period of time. These facilities of packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai take full inventory of your goods and offer round the clock security services like CCTV surveillance in addition to providing insurance for damage claims. These warehousing units are spacious and well-organized for proper handling of customers’ valuables. The cost of warehousing will be calculated on the basis of the time period for which such facility is availed by the people.
6. International Relocation from Bangalore to Chennai
International packers and movers from Bangalore to Chennai offer start to end cargo shipping services to their customers in relation to their household or commercial goods. Our overseas moving companies in Bangalore to Chennai take care of import/export documentations, inventory preparation, selection of cargo carrier services, custom clearances, consignment tracking, etc. to move your goods from one country to the other. Our international household movers and packers follow all aspects of international packing standards so that your items are seamlessly delivered to the new country.
Best Routes for Bangalore to Chennai Relocation
There are three popular routes you can take to move from Bangalore to Chennai:
- Via NH 48: This route is approx. 345 kilometers long and takes about 7 hours to reach Chennai from Bangalore.
- Via NH 75: The distance between Bangalore to Chennai through this route is 333 kilometers and takes almost 7 hours to reach Chennai from Bangalore.
- Via Bengaluru- Tirupati Highway: Moving to Chennai using this route will take somewhat 8 hours and the distance to be covered will be approx. 338 kilometers.
The distance and the time of travel mentioned above are majorly calculated on the parameters of city limits. When it comes to intercity home relocation from Bangalore to Chennai, the distance to be covered by the moving companies and the time duration will vary. The approx. distance will consist of your current location in Bangalore to your new location and the estimated time taken for the doorstep delivery of your goods will range from 2-3 days.
Factors Affecting Cost of Bangalore to Chennai Movers and Packers
The packers and movers rates from Bangalore to Chennai given above are just approximate and average. Two people might be shifting from Bangalore to Chennai, but their moving charges depend on many factors like:
- Distance: The distance covered by the domestic moving companies from Bangalore to Chennai.
- Volume and weight: The volume and weight of stuff that needs to be relocated.
- Nature of Goods: The nature of goods also affects the moving costs. For e.g., moving delicate goods costs more than ordinary goods.
- Type of service: Whether you are relocating a house, office, or a factory also affects moving costs.
- Moving vehicle: The moving vehicle you choose is a significant factor in estimating relocation cost. If you’re choosing a dedicated truck rather than a shared truck, then it will cost you more money.
- Labour charges: The complexity and the number of goods to be moved will help in estimating how much manpower is required for the move. On the basis of that the labor costs will be estimated.
- Packing services:Home relocation from Bangalore to Chennai charges are inclusive of the cost of packing materials used for packaging of goods to ensure safety.
- Insurance charges:Bangalore to Chennai relocation companies provides services of moving insurance to offer protection on moving goods. This service is chargeable to the final moving cost if you avail this optional relocation service.
Home Shifting Companies from Bangalore to Chennai Hiring Guide
Checking the credibility of the packing and moving company from Bangalore to Chennai is the foremost significant step in the process of hiring such companies for your move.As there are several service providers of household shifting from Bangalore to Chennai, so it is difficult to identify the best and reliable one for your intercity relocation in the presence of fake and unprofessional moving companies.
There are two major methods of hiring Bangalore to Chennai packers and movers:
1. Asking for recommendations from the family members, friends, colleagues, or neighbors.
2. Finding trusted movers and packers on the search engines or online reference directories.
No matter which methods of selection of the relocation company you choose, there are some crucial things which need to be checked before you sign a contract with them. The checklist for hiring packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai includes:
Check details on the website of packers and movers
Visiting the website of the shortlisted packers and movers from Bangalore to Chennai for household shifting from Bangalore to Chennai is a wonderful method to check the authenticity of the moving companies. Note down the details such as company profiles, office address, contact information, and services offered by them. Validate the contact details by calling on the numbers provided on the website and visit the office premises of the moving company.
Verify registration documents of moving companies
All genuine and trusted home shifting companies from Bangalore to Chennai must have important and valid registration documents and identification proofs issued by the government of India. Check the documents like:
- Registration certificate
- GST certificate
- ID prods of the owners such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, etc.
- GSTIN number for tracking the consignment
Read ratings and reviews of packers movers
Going through the reviews and ratings of the former customers of the selected moving companies in Bangalore to Chennai help you understand the service quality of the moving organizations. By reading the testimonials of the previous customers of the companies, you will get to know how honest and professional the staffs of the companies are; the responsiveness of the customer support team; and how cooperative they are with their customers.
Get free moving estimates from movers and packers
Share your home shifting from Bangalore to Chennai details with relocation companies in Bangalore to Chennai such as date of shifting, the quantity of moving items, size of the move, origin and destination city, services needed, and so forth to get free cost quotations from them.
Compare and hire the best one
After you have received the cost quotations from the several shortlisted intercity packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai, you should compare their charges, services offered, profiles, reviews and ratings of the customers, years of experience, etc. to hire the best one for your domestic relocation.
Movers and Packers Bangalore to Chennai Shifting Process
People can get the most credible and experienced movers and packers in Bangalore hired from Thepackersmovers.com within your budget for a safe and stress-free domestic relocation from Bangalore to Chennai. After hiring the packers and movers of your choice, the following is the process that one should expect on shifting day:
- Pre-move survey: Pre-move survey is when the relocation company comes to your house or office to check out the stuff that needs to be moved and give you an exact quotation to do the same.
- Dissembling and Packing: On the day of moving, the relocation company arrives and disassembles big products like TV, AC, furniture, etc., and packs everything in premium packing material.
- Loading: They load your packed belongings using proper equipment in the moving truck.
- Transporting: The truck transports your stuff to a new home in the same or different city.
- Unloading: On reaching your new home, the team unloads the belongings with due care.
- Unpacking and Assembling: In the end, the company will unpack and re-assemble your belongings to arrange them as per your instructions.
How to Prepare for Home Shifting Bangalore to Chennai
On the day of moving, most people get nervous and anxious as they don’t know their role in the moving process and how to prepare for the same. To make your domestic relocation an easier process, we have prepared a list of activities that needed to be completed before the arrival of packers and movers:
- Throw away and donate the items that you do not need anymore.
- Create a box named “do not touch,” which has essentials and valuable that packers and movers will move.
- Clean your house, laundry, and dishes, and make sure that you have stripped the beds and sofas.
- Keep some food handy as all your belongings will be packed. It is wise to keep a Ziploc bag of snacks for the time when hunger will strike.
- After everything is packed, make sure to take a final tour of the house to check nothing is left behind.
Services of Bangalore to Chennai Moving Companies
People can get the free moving cost estimates from various verified and licensed packers and movers in Bangalore to compare and hire the best relocation company from Bangalore to Chennai. These companies offer relocation services like:
- Intercity home relocation from Bangalore to Chennai: Relocate your household items such as furniture, electronic items, kitchenware, fragile goods like paintings and crockery, etc. from Bangalore to Chennai with the help of reliable packers and movers at affordable prices.
- Office relocation from Bangalore to Chennai: Entrust our domestic moving companies in Bangalore to relocate your office items such as IT equipments, office furniture, documents, server room items, pantry goods, etc. to Chennai in specialized moving trucks without any damage.
- Shared Truck: Our packers and movers in Bangalore to Chennai have the the facility of shared trucks for those who don’t have many items to relocate and looking for cheaper relocation.
- Dedicated Truck: The facility of dedicated trucks to move belongings from Bangalore to Chennai is available with our verified goods transportation companies in Bangalore for those who want a safe and timely intercity relocation services.
- Warehousing services in Bangalore to Chennai: Store your belongings in a secure and safe warehouses of the moving companies in Bangalore until your goods are ready to be dispatched to Chennai. These storage units are temperature-controlled and have 24/7 CCTV surveillance.
- Vehicle transportation from Bangalore to Chennai: Transport your car, bike or scooter to Chennai from Bangalore in a specialized and spacious vehicle containers or carriers.
Packing and Moving Tips by Bangalore to Chennai Packers Movers
To have a stress-free and smooth intercity relocation plan, you must make the preparations for your shifting at least two weeks before the relocation date.
- Do a thorough research to find packers and movers.
- Sort and purge your home of unwanted household items.
- Pack the essential items and valuables in a separate bag.
- Update your new address in Chennai with the banks, utility companies, post office, etc.
- Get the utility services disconnected or transferred to your new address.
- Get your electronic appliances ready overnight.
- Take photos of your household items before dismantling them.
- Keep some cash aside in your hand to meet any emergency.
How ‘The Packers Movers’ Promises Best Quality Relocation Services
The online reference directory of thepackersmovers.com is well-known to help people with names of the best packers and movers for home relocation from Bangalore to Chennai looking forward to intercity relocation in the coming days. Our company aims at making the procedure of domestic relocation a hassle-free one for the people through the listed moving companies on the website.
There are several reasons to hire packers and movers in Bangalore to Chennai from our platform such as:
- Wide network of checked moving companies: We ensure to perform background verification of packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai and other locations across the country before enlisting them here on our website. We ensure to check their registration certificates, GST licenses, shop license, rent or lease agreement, and ID proofs of the owners like Aadhaar card and PAN card.
We also check their websites, services offered, and past performances of the companies to ensure that they offer safe relocation services to their customers. We have organized the list of movers and packers in Bangalore offering domestic relocation services based on their performances and services to give clarity to the customers so that you can pick any of them on the parameters of star ratings, quality tags, services provided, and distance from their location.
- Instant cost quotations from best packers and movers: You can go through the list of movers and packers from Bangalore to Chennai available on our website and shortlist the relevant ones based on your needs. Once you share the moving details with us by filling a form on the website, you will get moving cost quotes for free from the three best-matched packers and movers. You can ask for a pre-move survey from them to get the most accurate rate list. Then you can compare their charges and services offered and hire the most suitable one.
- Regular feedbacks from customers and service quality checks: Checking the service quality of moving companies is not a one-time task. At thepackersmovers.com, you can check the service quality maintenance by taking regular feedbacks from the customers of packers and movers that they have hired through us. Based on the responses and feedbacks taken, we ensure to take the required actions. Top-performing moving companies in Bangalore to Chennai offering best home relocation Bangalore to Chennai are given top ranks; whereas the companies providing poor-quality services are either blacklisted or temporally suspended.
- Start to end customer support: Right from the time you share your requirements with us until the final delivery of the items of customers at the required place in Chennai, packers and movers in Bangalore provide complete support and assistance related to your move. Our responsive customer care staff is efficient in resolving all kinds of issues related to your intercity move.
If you are unsatisfied with the provided packers and movers, then we also recommend alternate moving companies.
Ideal Time to Plan Your Intercity Move Bangalore to Chennai
Best packers and movers price from Bangalore to Chennai are variable in nature and differ during different time periods in a month.
Best time to plan your household shifting from Bangalore to Chennai: You can plan your intercity shifting on the weekdays (Monday to Thursday) and middle of the month (6th to 25th of the month) as less people plan relocation during this time and the rates of moving companies are quite less.
Time to avoid domestic relocation from Bangalore to Chennai: Weekends (Friday to Sunday) and the end of the month (25th of a month to 5th of next month) are the best times to plan your household shifting Bangalore to Chennai as more people shift during this time and the cost of packers and movers is quite high.
Note: It is important that you should tell your packers and movers to be there at your current location by 7 in the morning so that they face less traffic congestion and the task of household shifting can be complete on or before time.
Useful Moving Cost Reducing Tips by Bangalore to Chennai Movers
You can reduce the packers and movers charges for your domestic relocation from Bangalore to Chennai by following these simple tips and tricks to avoid any unnecessary expenses.
- Advance planning of your move – Plan your move at least a month before the date of relocation so that you don’t have to pay any extra charges to the moving companies for last-minute bookings. Advance planning also gives you enough time to find the best packers and movers in Bangalore to Chennai.
- Remove unwanted items –As excessive household goods can increase your relocation cost for home shifting Bangalore to Chennai, therefore, it is important that you get rid of unwanted and unnecessary items as soon as plan your domestic relocation. The fewer the amount of goods to be shifted, the lesser will be the packers and movers charges.
- Compare cost estimates of multiple moving companies – Don’t rush to hire any movers and packers for your intercity shifting from Bangalore to Chennai. Ask for cost quotations from several reputed movers and packers and hire after comparing their charges, company profiles, service provided, years of experience, vehicles used in transportations, etc.
- Pick the right day for relocation – Top packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai are busy during the weekends and end of the month. But, they can be easily hired on the weekdays and in the middle of the month. So hire them during this period as their costs will be low and perform each task of relocation with full consideration and without any rush.
What to expect in Chennai
Moving to the fifth largest city in India is not a small task, and since you have arranged packers and movers, now you must be nervous and thinking about what you should expect from the gateway of South India. To help you ease your nerves, we have researched and found things that you need to know before to moving to Chennai:
- Weather: You should expect a lot of heat from Chennai as the city is famous for its summer that lasts for 12 months in a year.
- Cost: Living in Chennai is not very costly; in fact, contrary to it, living here is cheaper as compared to living in other metro cities.
- Culture: The culture of Chennai is very vibrant and lively, and the people here are fun-loving and jolly.
- Food: Food in Chennai is not an issue as you can find any and all types of cuisine here.
- Language: People here mostly speak Tamil, but they understand English as well. For Hindi speakers moving to Chennai might be a little challenging.
- Safety: Chennai is one of the safest cities, even considered the safest city in all metro cities.
- 2nd longest beach: The 2nd longest beach in the world is located in Chennai, so plan a long heavenly walk there.
Packers and Movers Bangalore to Chennai : FAQs
1. What Packers and Movers are good to relocate from Bangalore to Chennai?
The top 5 Packers and Movers from Bangalore to Chennai are:
- Packways Ace Relocations - No. 86/1, N.K. Complex, Jakkasandra, Sarjapur Main Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034 Landmark: Above; Hdfc Bank
- Jaya Durga Transport Service - Plot No. 701/1020, 1st Floor, Beml Main Road, New Thippasandra, Bangalore - 560075 Landmark: Near ;Durga Temple
- 5 Star Packers And Movers - As, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore – 560030
- V Company Packers And Movers - 1st Main 4th Cross Koramangala 8th Block Bengaluru, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034
- New Kerala Roadways - Electronic City Opp Venkateshwara Theatre, Electronic City, Bangalore - 560100
2. What is the cost of Packers and Movers from Bangalore to Chennai?
The packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai charges is Rs. 5,000 – Rs. 50,000 for household shifting, Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 45,000 for office shifting, and Rs. 5,000- Rs. 15,000 for car and bike transportation.
- What are the questions to ask before hiring Packers and Movers from Bangalore?
- Before hiring packers and movers, make sure that you ask them about:
- Their Prior experience
- Their license and other registration documents
- If they provide insurance
- Do they own proper tools and equipment?
- Type of Packing material they will use
- If they provide warehousing and storage services
- Do they have any hidden cost in their quotations
3. What items are not moved by the Packers and Movers from Bangalore to Chennai?
The professional Packers and movers do not pack and move the following items:
- Your valuables like jewelry
- Groceries like Rice, Pulses, lentils, etc.
- Essentials like medicines, toiletries, etc.
- Hazardous liquid like petrol, diesel
- Explosive and corrosive items like paints and batteries.
4. What process is followed for shifting from Bangalore to Chennai?
The top-rated packers and movers in Bangalore follow a strict and planned relocation process to execute shifting from Bangalore to Chennai in a hassle freeway. The process is as follows:
- Disassembly of items
- Packing of items
- Loading of items in the truck
- Transportation of goods from Bangalore to Chennai
- Unloading of goods at the doorsteps
- Unpacking of the boxes and containers in Chennai
- Assembly of items
5. How to find the best packers and movers from Bangalore to Chennai?
Find the best and verified packers and movers in Bangalore to Chennai relocation after doing the verification of the following details –
- Company website: The validity of all the details given on the website of packers and movers in Bangalore must be checked properly, like the contact information, company profile, and the services it offers.
- Office premises: The registered office address mentioned on the website must be visited to check the existence of the company.
- Registration documents: Properly check the documents of the moving company, such as the company registration certificate, GST certificate, and PAN Card, to validate their authenticity.
- Customer reviews & ratings: The testimonials or reviews posted on various websites by the previous customers clearly state the authenticity and quality of the services particular packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai offers.
6. What days to be avoided when shifting from Bangalore to Chennai?
If you are planning to shift your home or office from Bangalore to Chennai, then you should avoid the following day:
a) Choose weekdays instead of weekends (Friday to Sunday)
As people have off on weekends, so they usually plan to shift on these days. Due to most people choosing weekends for their packing and moving, the services would cost more to you.
b) The middle of the month is better than starting and end of it.
More people choose month starting and end for moving so, choosing the middle of the month for shifting will be a wiser choice for you.