Estimated Packers and Movers in Chennai Charges
Having proper information about the moving costs in Chennai before planning your move plays a vital role in hassle-free and affordable shifting, whether locally or intercity. To give all the movers a clear idea about charges for availing of relocation services in Chennai, we have curated charges tables for local shifting and domestic shifting to help you plan your shift.
- The average packers and movers charge in Chennai for local shifting: Rs. 5,000
- The average packers and movers charges in Chennai for intercity shifting: Rs 30,000
You must know about the moving charges that the cost of moving, shifting, transportation, loading, unloading, warehousing, and more depends on several factors. Hence, we are here to help you with our research -
Local Shifting Charges in Chennai
|Moving Size|| Up to 12 Km (INR) || 13 – 30 Km (INR) || 31+ Km (INR) |
|1 BHK||3,000 – 7,000||4,000 – 8,000||6,000 – 9,000|
|2 BHK||4,000 – 8,000||5,000 – 10,000||7,000 – 13,000|
|3 BHK||5,000 – 14,000||6,000 – 16,000||8,000 – 18,000|
|4/5 BHK||8,000 – 16,000||10,000 – 20,000||13,000 – 25,000|
|Complete Household||6,500 – 21,000||9,000 – 28,000||9,500 – 30,000|
|Micro Office||11,000 - 18,000||13,000 - 22,000||15,000 - 25,000|
|Small Office||19,000 - 35,000||23,000 - 40,000||25,000 - 45,000|
|Medium Office||45,000 - 70,000||52,000 - 80,000||60,000 - 90,000|
|Standard Office ||70,000 - 1,40,000||80,000 - 1,50,000||90,000 - 1,70,000|
Note: Local shifting in Chennai with movers packers company costs differently with different services and parameters. For home shifting in Chennai, companies will cost differently, and for office shifting in Chennai, you have to pay a different amount.
Local Packers and Movers in Chennai Charges
- The cost of shifting 1BHK in Chennai is approximately Rs. 4,500 to Rs. 12,000
- The cost of shifting 2BHK in Chennai is approximately Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 18,000
- The cost of shifting 3BHK in Chennai is approximately Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 23,000
Local House Shifting Charges in Chennai
|House Size||1 BHK|| 2 BHK||3 BHK|
|Packing Costs||₹ 1,000 - 3,000||₹ 1,500 - 4,500||₹ 2,500 - 6,000|
|Transport Rates||₹ 2,500 - 7,000|| ₹ 4,000 - 10,500||₹ 5,000 - 14,000|
|Labor Charges||₹ 1,000 - 2,000||₹ 1,500 - 3,000||₹ 1,500 - 4,000|
|Total House Shifting Cost||₹ 4,500 - 12,000||₹ 7,000 - 18,000||₹ 9,000 - 24,000|
Note: The cost of shifting home within Chennai can be divided into the following mentioned categories. Different home shifting service providers in Chennai charge a different amounts for the same services. Additionally, some companies also include hidden moving charges. So, be aware of the frauds in the moving industry in Chennai.
Local vs. Intercity Packers and Movers House Shifting Charges in Chennai
|House Size|| Local Shifting Cost||Intercity Shifting Cost|
|1 BHK house shifting||Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 11,000||Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 18,000|
|2 BHK house shifting||Rs. 9,500 to Rs. 14,000||Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 21,000|
|3 BHK house shifting||Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 19,500||Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 28,000|
|4 BHK house shifting||Rs. 15,500 to Rs. 30,000||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 38,000|
Note: House shifting in Chennai, whether local or intercity, costs are different based on different cost-affecting factors. You need to choose an experienced service provider for shifting houses within Chennai by comparing the cost and the reviews. And, for intercity home relocation in Chennai, you need to hire moving company with good quality packing material and modern techniques.
Domestic Packers and Movers Chennai Rates
- The cost of domestic relocation in Chennai within 450Km is approximately around Rs. 14,000 to Rs. Rs. 25,000.
- The cost of domestic relocation in Chennai from 450Km to 899Km is approximately around Rs. 16,000 to Rs. Rs. 28,000.
- The cost of domestic relocation in Chennai from 900Km to 1499Km is approximately around Rs. 19,000 to Rs. Rs. 31,000.
- The cost of domestic relocation in Chennai from 1500Km to 2300Km is approximately around Rs. 22,000 to Rs. Rs. 34,000.
Movers and Packers for Domestic Relocation Chennai Charges
|Move Size||4-Wheeler|| 2-Wheeler||1 BHK|| 2 BHK||3 BHK|
|Chennai to Bangalore||₹ 3,500 – 6,500||₹ 2,000 – 4,500||₹ 12,000 – 21,000||₹ 15,500 – 26,000|| ₹ 19,000 – 31,000|
|Chennai to Pune||₹ 8,500 – 14,500||₹ 5,500 – 10,500||₹ 18,000 – 28,000||₹ 24,000 – 37,000||₹ 30,000 – 44,000|
|Chennai to Hyderabad||₹ 7,000 – 13,000|| ₹ 4,500 – 9,500|| ₹ 16,000 – 25,000||₹ 21,000 – 33,000||₹ 25,000 – 39,000|
|Chennai to Mumbai||₹ 9,500 – 15,000|| ₹ 6,500 – 11,500||₹ 20,000 – 29,000||₹ 26,000 – 39,000||₹ 30,000 – 46,000|
|Chennai to Coimbatore||₹ 6,000 – 12,000|| ₹ 3,500 – 8,500|| ₹ 15,000 – 24,000||₹ 20,000 – 33,000||₹ 24,000 – 38,000|
|Chennai to Madurai||₹ 6,000 – 10,000|| ₹ 3,000 – 6,500|| ₹ 14,000 – 22,000||₹ 18,000 – 29,000|| ₹ 21,000 – 35,000|
Note: The charges of availing domestic relocation services in Chennai we have shown here in the table might not be the accurate ones. The reason is the dependency of moving costs on certain factors. For intercity relocation from Chennai, make sure to check the best moving time and best intercity relocation company in Chennai to get a hassle-free experience.
Packers and Movers Chennai Truck Hiring Cost
|House Size/ Truck Type||Shared Truck|| Dedicated Truck|
|1 BHK||₹ 12,000 - 17,500|| ₹ 19,000 - 27,000|
|2 BHK||₹ 15,500 - 23,000|| ₹ 24,500 - 35,500|
|3 BHK||₹ 17,500 - 28,500|| ₹ 28,000 - 43,500|
Note: Companies having their own trucks will charge comparatively less moving cost in Chennai than the companies renting trucks will.
Packers and Movers Charges for Interstate Shifting in Chennai
|Size of Move|| 100 - 400 Km (INR) || 400 – 700 Km (INR) || 700 – 1100 Km (INR) || 1100 – 1500 Km (INR) || 1500 – 2100 Km (INR) ||2100 – 2700 Km (INR) |
|1 BHK||10,000 – 20,000||12,000 – 22,000||14,000 – 23,000||16,000 – 25,000||18,000 – 28,000||20,000 – 33,000|
|2 BHK||13,000 – 24,000||15,000 – 27,000||17,000 – 30,000||20,000 – 33,000||23,000 – 37,000||25,000 – 40,000|
|3 BHK||16,000 – 28,000||19,000 – 32,000||20,000 – 36,000||24,000 – 39,000||28,000 – 44,000||32,000 – 52,000|
|Small Office||11,000 – 26,000||17,000 – 38,000||24,000 – 47,000||26,000 – 55,000||30,000 – 60,000||35,000 – 70,000|
|Medium Office||24,000 – 46,000||27,000 – 60,000||36,000 – 70,000||40,000 – 75,000||45,000 – 82,000||50,000 – 90,000|
|4-Wheeler||4,000 – 7,000||5,500 – 9,500||6,000 – 10,800||8,000 – 13,000||9,500 – 15,000||10,500 – 20,500|
|2-Wheeler||2,500 – 4,500||3,000 – 5,400||3,500 – 6,000||4,500 – 9,000||5,200 – 10,000||5,500 – 15,000|
Note: Actual transportation charges in Chennai for intercity relocation services might vary based on several factors like distance covered, services availed, and quantity of goods to be transported. To know the moving costs Chennai in a more detailed view, make sure to ask the company for the pre-move survey to have a clear idea.
Average Cost of Hiring Packers Movers Chennai
Shifting can be classified into various categories based on what services you want. And, on the same parameters and on the same parameters, the cost of moving is also calculated. So, if you want more services, you can go with the high-end Chennai movers, and if you need minimal moving services, medium or low-end movers packers Chennai will be a good option.
Here, in this graph, we have shown the average cost of hiring Chennai packers movers categorized based on their services, proficiency, quality and the level of experience.
Factors Affecting Packers Movers Chennai Charges
Packers and movers charges and prices in Chennai are estimated based on several factors that will ultimately impact your household or office shifting cost in Chennai. So, before you actually say yes to the moving price stated, you should know these factors to understand your relocation charges well. The list of factors that affect the packers and movers in Chennai prices are –
- Distance: The amount of distance to be covered by the moving company to move your goods in or from Chennai affects the moving cost. The more the distance, the more will be the moving cost.
- Volume of goods: The number of goods and their weight will directly impact your moving cost. The more the volume and weight of goods, the more will be the relocation price.
- Type of Goods: Moving fragile or heavier goods will cost more than normal or non-delicate goods.
- Move Size: The size of the house or the number of rooms will affect the cost of moving. The cost of moving 1 BHK is less than moving a 3 BHK in Chennai.
- Packing Materials: The cost of packing materials used in the packing of your goods will be included in the final moving price from Chennai.
- Time of Relocation: Weekends and month-ends are the peak timings for hiring packers and movers Chennai. And that is why; it becomes quite difficult to find affordable moving companies in Chennai. But, if you plan your move during weekdays and mid-month, you can easily hands on the cheapest movers packers Chennai.
- Labor Charges: Labor charges in Chennai for shifting your home or office depends on manpower and the amount of physical work needed to carry out the shifting job hassle-freely. Factors like the distance between the door to the truck, residing floor, availability of life in the building, etc., at both the initial location and the final location, also affect the final moving cost.
- Vehicle Type: Your truck size is largely determined by the volume of the goods you will transport. There are different rates based on the type of truck you choose. For example, if you choose a 'Shared Truck,' your goods will be transported along with other items; this is a cost-effective but time-consuming option. Dedicated trucks will transport your goods in a single truck and offer quick delivery, but the charges may be higher.
- Physical Effort: Cost is influenced by the amount of physical work involved, which varies based on elements like the distance from door to truck, the floor of the residence, lack of elevator facilities, etc., since the laborers need to put in more effort like ropes when moving large/ bulky items, etc.
- Location Demand: As the demand for the city you are relocating to increases/decreases, relocating from one major city to another will cost less than relocating to an off-beat city. Additional services: Warehousing and storage services and moving insurance are some of the additional services offered by the packers and movers Chennai. This cost will be included if you avail of them.
Tips to Hire Best Movers and Packers in Chennai
Before hiring packers and movers Chennai for home shifting, office shifting, and vehicle shifting needs, you have to take care of a lot of things so that you can get the assistance of the best packers and movers Chennai and across India without going high on the budget. So, before handing over all your valuables, households, and vehicles within or outside Chennai, make sure to check out the tips for hiring packers and movers Chennai we have curated here -
- Visit the office of movers and packers Chennai or check their website for detailed information about the relocation service providers in Chennai.
- Verify the legal documents and registration papers of relocation service providers in Chennai issued by the government. Owners of moving companies should provide proof of ID like Aadhar cards, PAN cards, etc.
- There are some bogus moving companies in Chennai who promise a lot of services but won't deliver them; check what kind of moving services they offer.
- When it comes to movers and packers costs, the price can vary from company to company depending on the services they offer. Before confirming the packers and movers Chennai, make sure you refer 4 to 5 others for a better understanding of the price and moving quotes.
- We recommend you check reviews and ratings of Chennai packers movers on Google, Facebook, or Thepackersmovers.com, which will provide you with genuine testimonials of customers.
- Don't only focus on the low packers and movers prices when shifting your household goods; hire the best relocation services in Chennai to have the best experience.
- Negotiate for better prices with moving companies; ask them if they have any deals for first-time customers or recurring customers.
- Do not sign any docu7ments before reading all the points that the movers and packers Chennai have mentioned; always read the contract thoroughly before you sign it.
How to Reduce Chennai Packers and Movers Cost?
- Choosing a packer and mover in Chennai that fits within your budget is probably the most challenging part.
- Because meticulous planning requires some time, you cannot afford to hurry while you are moving.
- Planning at the last minute can make the entire situation a mess.
- Plan the house you wish to move to, the approximate date of your move, as well as the items you wish to take or discard.
- There are a few criteria that movers and packers in Chennai would ask for before quoting their price.
- In any case, when you hire local movers and packers at the last minute, your options become limited.
- As a result, it increases the chances that the affordable packers and movers in Chennai will be booked and hired by someone else.
- Decluttering your house is the best way to reduce shifting charges in Chennai. You can sell out the old furniture or can donate them to any orphanage that needs unwanted and unused items as a helping hand. It will help you save extra moving charges.
- The cost of transportation can be reduced if the items you are planning to shift are limited and weigh less.
- Moving during the season, you are planning to move, or moving on the date of your move can help you find the reliable yet cheapest movers and packers Chennai.
- The hiring cost of affordable relocation companies in Chennai tend to shoot up during the peak seasons, i.e., summers and even on weekends.
- Along with the rocket-high prices, there is a shrinking selection of trustworthy companies.
- To get your hands on budget-friendly local packers and movers Chennai, it is advisable if you can plan your shifting during the winter months or the rainy seasons as they are less movers friendly months to move home and office.
- In addition to this, movers should always search for Chennai movers and packers from a reliable platform like thepackersmovers if you wish to find the best movers in Chennai at an affordable price.
- You should first fix a budget for your move and then contact the best packers and movers Chennai that can meet your needs. Also, compare your moving quotes with different packers and movers in Chennai to find the most affordable price within your budget.
Important Things to do Before Hiring Chennai Movers and Packers
- Get the list of packers and movers - Look for packers and movers in Chennai on the Internet or in advertisements. Find out more about the packers and movers list. Filter out the moving companies that are nearby.
- Find out the experience of the moving company - When searching for packers and movers, you are best served by finding out the their years of experience in the industry. Make sure you get packers and movers Chennai near me for hassle-free assistance. You can also ask your family, friends, and relatives for information on packers and movers.
- Read the reviews of the moving company - Check the reviews twice from users who have already booked. This will provide you a clearer idea of the moving company. If possible, get the contact information of the previously booked customers and contact them directly.
- Plan your Budget for the relocation - Planning your Budget is an extremely crucial part of the relocation process. A move within the city will only cost you around 2000 - 6000 rupees. Moving charges in Chennai may vary according to the goods you want to relocate. So, make sure to plan your moving budget beforehand. Also, dont forget to reduce the no. of goods if possible. This will also reduce the cost of relocation services.
- Decide on packers and movers - After you've reviewed the above 4 points, you can then choose the packers and movers that you feel are most comfortable with for your move. Now, you can finalize your decision with the most trusted company you came across.
- Find the contact details - Once you have chosen the packers and movers, get the contact details of the Chennai moving company. You can call them or can share your contact details with them for further connection. This step will help you communicate with the team and gather information. Ask the Chennai movers to visit your place for pre-move survey if possible. They will calculate the estimated cost for relocation service based on the pre-move survey.
- Review the contract form carefully - Packers and movers companies will provide you a contract while moving. In the contract, they discussed every detail such as packages, charges, insurance, worker wages, toll charges, a place to put moving details, etc. So read carefully before signing anything.
- Assess the packing and moving team strength - Verify that the moving company workers are experienced in this field. Some companies may provide only a few workers for shifting. You can request more crew members for the shifting service. Be sure to check the vehicle they sent you for transportation.
- Supervise the packing service - The most crucial aspect of the relocation process is overseeing the shifting service. Be attentive every time. Be sure your household items will not be damaged or stolen by the packing and moving company crew. Movers get the facility to track them with the app for every 1 hour. Make sure you ask about the warehouse facility as well.
Why Hire Movers and Packers in Chennai from thepackersmovers.com?
No wonder relocation is a tiresome process for everyone. It demands extra care while executing each and every process with utmost safety. So if you are looking for a firm that can give qualitative services and lessen the burden of relocation, you must look for the firm that can cater the best services to you in efficient and hassle free manner. In short, a firm that can make your relocation experience satisfactory and stress free. Here at Thepackersmovers.com, we assure hassle free and smooth relocation of people in Chennai via a list of professional Movers and Packers in Chennai.
A firm is only acknowledged for its quality if they have catered quality services successfully for years. This address book of well-known packers and movers serving their visitors with the high class sorted information about Packers and Movers. The Directory is providing enough info to the visitors so that they can choose the quality Packers and Movers Chennai service provider in the city of their choice. We help the customers to choose the right services for themselves so that you can avail hassle free services in a matter of just a few clicks on our directory.
Here you get-
- List for reliable and competitive Packers and Movers in Chennai
- The enlisted service providers boast an experienced team of professionals and make use of advanced tools, machines, and technology.
- Avail accredited relocation via a team of skilled professionals
- High quality packing materials and supplies are only used by the movers and packers
Things to Avoid for Stress-Free Relocation in Chennai
Proper planning is required to move household or commercial goods from one place to another safely. As there are multiple things to take care of while planning to shift to Chennai, we are likely to make some mistakes in this process that can lead to a stressful moving experience. So, before hiring packing and moving companies in Chennai for your move, make sure you don’t make the below mistakes to ensure a safe and smooth moving experience.
Let us begin with these simple yet essential things -
- No advance planning: Proper planning is essential to ensure a safe and healthy moving experience. Timely plan your move to guarantee the safe moving of your valuables.
- Not short-listing multiple packers and movers Chennai: Not performing appropriate research when choosing packers and movers can lead you to a challenging situation. Therefore, shortlisting at least three moving companies in Chennai will let you compare them with each other before hiring one of them.
- Not packing essential things for Chennai shifting: Moving insurance is an essential relocation service provided by packers and movers to protect goods from financial losses. Therefore, not taking advantage of this service provided by many packers and movers Chennai is a bad idea, as it will compromise the safety of your valuables.
- Not making a moving checklist: Creating a moving checklist is important to ensure everything goes as planned. Not maintaining one will lead to a mess, which will create confusion.
- Using inappropriate packing materials: The safety of belongings is the utmost concern of the people planning to relocate from Chennai. Compromising on the quality of packing materials will damage your goods in the relocation process.
- Forgetting to keep essential items: Items such as medicines, toiletries, baby food, etc., should be kept in a separate box or bag.
- Not labeling the boxes: Labelling the packing boxes is crucial to find your goods at the time of unpacking at the new location. This way, you can keep your fragile items secure by not handling them like other goods.
- Not hiring professional packers movers Chennai: Planning a DIY move is not a good idea for you if you have a good amount of goods to be relocated from Chennai. Hiring packers and movers in Chennai will make your relocation process smooth, safe, and stress-free in every manner.
- Not doing clean-ups before moving: Whether you are shifting your PG, your office, or your own house, it is very important and recommended not to leave any mess behind. Post move clean up does not only include vacuuming and mopping, but you should also make sure to switch off all the lights and other electronic power switches. To make your shifting process an easy and mess-free one, make sure to check out some tips and tricks for post move clean up.
Right Time to Schedule Shifting in Chennai
Best time of the month to relocate – 6th – 25th
Any date between 6th and 25th of the month is the best to move in Chennai.
Best time of the week to relocate – Monday to Thursday
Chennai’s least busy days of the week to relocate are from Monday to Thursday.
Best time of the day to relocate – 7 am
The least busy time to start your relocation in Chennai is 7 am.
- Deciding the moving date is one of the important and unavoidable factors that affect the relocation cost in Chennai. Moreover, if you pick the right moving date, it will decide whether your shifting process will be an expensive one or an affordable one.
- Whether you are relocating home or office, the charges vary based on the day of the month or the week you are planning your move.
- It is best to avoid shifting home on Weekends (Friday to Sunday) and Month-end (25th of a month to 5th of next month) as many people prefer to move in this time due to free time and end/beginning of lease agreements. Because of this, relocation companies are in high demand, and shifting charges would be sky-high.
- Weekdays, i.e., from Monday to Thursday, and the middle of the month, i.e., from 6th to 25th of the month, is the best time to plan your move to Chennai.
- The demand for packers movers Chennai is comparatively low these days, and hence, it is affordable and cost-efficient to hire Chennai movers packers on weekdays or mid-month.
- In addition, it will be much easier to find a trustworthy & reliable moving service provider in Chennai who can completely focus on providing you the best experience of shifting your place in Chennai.
- For a hassle-free and obstacle-free move, you should also know which time should be avoided for planning your shift in Chennai. Time to avoid shifting includes weekends, i.e., from Friday to Sunday, and the month-end, i.e., from 25th to 5th of the next month.
- These dates are not the right time to relocate to Chennai as the demands of moving companies is relatively high during this time, making relocation expensive. Also, you cannot find the desired and the best movers in Chennai during these days.
Bonus Tip: You should always prefer to start the shifting process early in the morning, i.e., around 7:00 am. During this time, you will not have to face the peak-hour traffic, and your move will be of great experience.
Checklist to hire best movers and packers in Chennai
- Documents: Verify the legal documents of packers and movers before hiring them, such as registration documents, GST license, ID proofs of owners, etc., to save yourself from rogue companies in the market.
- References: One of the most trusted ways to hire genuine moving companies is by asking for references from friends and relatives with prior moving experience.
- Branches: Hire a movers and packers company in Chennai, which has branches in the area where you are relocating for a smooth moving experience.
- Customer reviews: Go for a moving company that has positive customer reviews on the internet.
- Trademark: A registered moving company with a proper trademark is the right one to select for your move as it is reliable and genuine in every manner.
Chennai Packers and Movers Packing Cost Calculator
Determining the packing cost is a significant part while planning the moving process. For a layperson, it isn't easy to decide about packing material quality and quantity. To help you with the same, thepackersmovers.com has come up with a packers and movers Chennai packing calculator tool. One can easily fill in required details and know the approx material required for packing your belongings.
About Chennai - Chennai City Guide
Chennai is the fourth largest city of India, also known as the city of peaceful beaches and soulful temples. It's a lively city, bustling with traffic and buzzing with the crowd. There is a prominent IT Industry in the city as it has one of the largest IT park in Asia. Travelers love this city as it has something for everyone, from spiritual destinations to adventurous journeys. Moving to the city of the temple is not as easy as it seems and before you hire packing and moving companies in Chennai for your move, make sure you don't make the below mistakes to ensure a safe and smooth moving experience.
If you are planning to relocate to Chennai; then you should check out the Chennai city guide.
Common Questions about Packers & Movers in Chennai
1. How to hire good packers and movers Chennai?
The best way to hire genuine and reliable movers and packers in Chennai are through a trusted online moving directory like Thepackersmovers.com.
2. How much do packers and movers cost in Chennai.
The cost of packers and movers in Chennai ranges between Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 38,000 for both local and Intercity shifting.
3. Which are the best packers and movers in Chennai?
Some of the best and most reliable movers and packers in Chennai available at Thepackersmovers.com are -
- Express Packers & Movers Chennai - Door No – 44, 1st Floor, Mahavir Garden, 6th Main Road, Kavangarai, Puzhal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600066
- Global Safe Cargo Movers and Packers - Ground Floor, No.62, Micro Marble Road, Balaji Nagar, Puzal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600066
- Natural Packers and Movers - No.31/ 12, Avvai Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041
- VR Packers and Movers - #C-51, CMDA Truck Terminal, Madhavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600110
- Supreme Movers and Packers Chennai - No. 239, Thiruverkadu, Co-operative Nagar, Vinayagar Koil Street, Thiruverkadu, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600077
4. What are the average house shifting charges in Chennai?
The house shifting charges in Chennai depend on certain factors like distance, move size, packing material used, the weight of the goods, floor of the building, etc. The average home shifting charge in Chennai is approximately Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 50,000.
5. Suggest some cheapest packers and movers in Chennai.
At Thepackersmovers.com, we are enlisted with experienced and affordable movers in Chennai. Some of the cheapest packers and movers Chennai include –
- Dynamic Packers And Movers
- New Bharart Road Carriers
- Sree Sai Packers & Movers
- Load Vehicle Hire Service
- Ags Packers
6. Will packers and movers Chennai remove AC, TV, and geyser?
Yes, the removal companies in Chennai will provide such services to their customers upon request. The approximate cost of disassembling and assembling AC would range from Rs. 1,000 to 2,500 and TV or Geyser would range Rs. 300 to 800.
7. Does packers movers Chennai charge any hidden charges?
Usually, movers and packers in Chennai do not charge any hidden costs in terms of moving charges. That is why; it is always advisable to prefer the breakdown of moving costs in written from the Chennai packers movers.
8. What are the cost-affecting factors for Chennai packers and movers?
The factors affecting the moving cost in Chennai are -
- Quantity of items to be moved
- Quality of packing material required;
- Size of the move
- Distance of relocation
- Availability of lift
- The date and timing of the relocation
- Type of transportation vehicle used
- Amount of work involved
9. What are the benefits of hiring mover and packers in Chennai?
The benefits of hiring movers and packers in Chennai include:
- No packing and moving responsibilities
- Fast and smooth relocation process
- Time and cost-saving
- Safe loading and unloading of items
- Availability of moving insurance
10. How do packers and movers work in Chennai?
Chennai movers and packers listed on Thepackersmovers.com make use of good quality packing supplies like sliders and wheelbarrows for proper loading. The movers in Chennai use proper techniques for a safe and secure move. Best packers and movers Chennai provide fast house shifting services and timely delivery for the best customer convenience.
11. What are the best packing materials for house shifting in Chennai?
If you are planning to pack your stuff for relocation on your own, make sure to use these packing essentials –
- Bubble wraps
- Packing papers
- Stretch wraps or plastic wraps
- Carton boxes
- Packing peanuts
- Packing foams
- Corrugated sheets
- Sealable bags
- Mattress bags
- Packing tapes
- Box cutters
12. Which is the best time to hire movers and packers Chennai?
The best time to start your search for relocation companies in Chennai for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the actual moving date. For intercity shifting, 10 to 20 days before the actual moving date is perfect.
Get the best & useful tips on hassle-free packing & moving, how to select the best moving companies, and much more in our blog section!