Advantages of Hiring Packers & Movers Delhi
Relocation is a daunting task and doing it on our own makes it even more stressful and tiring one. Hiring a reliable and experienced packers and movers not only simplifies the hectic task of shifting. Below are some more benefits of availing the services of the moving companies in the capital city of India:
1. Take care of the entire relocation process:
Managing the complete shifting process can leave us in disarray. Hiring movers and packers in Delhi will relieve their consumers of all the stress and tension related to the task of relocation. They will take care of each and every detail of the move such as the quality of the packing materials, loading and unloading of the items, selecting moving vehicle for your relocation, and others.
2. Saves time & energy:
Relocation is an extremely tiring process for people when they decide to do it on their own. It not just takes a lot of time, but also makes our nerves feel tired for days. Doing everything on their own without any experience of shifting will leave loopholes in the relocation process. Going for a reliable moving company reduces the hard efforts required for relocation and will save a lot of time and energy while you plan out other things. Relocation companies in Delhi with goof years of experience and the necessary skills will efficiently pack and move household goods.
3. Complete security of household items
The packers and movers Delhi have the capability of handling and shifting all varieties of goods of whichever size. They have experience of packing all kinds of items in such a manner that no damage is done to them in the transit. Not only do they promise of safely delivering your belongings at the destination, they also provide insurance services on your belongings in case they suffer accidental damage. So, without worrying about your precious household items, you can give the responsibility of your things in their hands.
4. Warehousing facility available:
Delhi moving companies offer the facility of warehousing and storage to its customers to help them keep their goods until they find a proper place to keep them. This service is chargeable by the packers and movers.
5. Makes relocation less stressful:
The moving companies in Delhi handle all the tasks related to shifting making them less stressful for the customers. As they have experience in managing such activities on a frequent basis, you can stay assured of the safe delivery of all your items. You can utilize your time in fulfilling other important tasks and stay relaxed while they are on the job!!!
Components of Moving Costs of Packers & Movers in Delhi
Moving costs charged by the packers and movers Delhi consists of various factors. Before hiring a moving company for your relocation, it is always better to compare the prices of various competitive companies based on these factors. It is always better to know about the detailed information about the moving costs before hiring one for the relocation. Find the main inclusions in the charges of moving company -
- Number of goods needs to be shifted
- Packing materials
- Distance covered from one location to the other
- Shifting of antique items like clocks, furniture, etc. involves extra costs
- Moving insurance
- Road tax or state border tax
- Inclusion of GST in the final moving cost
Factors Affecting Local Packers and Movers Delhi Charges
- Quantity of household items: The volume of household goods to be moved within the city of Delhi influences the movers and packers in Delhi costs and rates as it has a direct link to the manpower required, truck size, packaging materials, etc.
- Quality of packing materials: The quantity and quality of packing materials directly affects the packers and movers charges in Delhi. So, it is up to you what quality of packing materials you will pick as per your budget.
- Pick the right moving vehicle: Larger the volume of household items, the bigger will be the moving vehicle you will require for your relocation. This means you have to pay a larger sum of money for a big truck as compared to a smaller one.
- Manpower required: The number of manpower needed totally depends on the number of household items and the size of the move. You will require minimum 2-3 laborers for 1 BHK, 3-4 laborers for 2 BHK, and 4-6 laborers for 3 BHK.
- Physical efforts required: The physical strength required by the manpower to complete the tasks of loading and unloading directs affects the moving charges. The factors like the unavailability of the elevator, floor of the customer, distance between the truck and door, tools used to move goods, etc. will lead to an increase in the packers and movers charges.
Approximate Costs of Domestic Shifting Through Packers and Movers Delhi
|Current Location ||Destination||Cost for 1-2 BHK house shifting ||Cost for 2-3 BHK house shifting||Cost for 4-5 BHK house or villa shifting||Cost of car transportation|
|Delhi ||Bangalore ||Rs 14,000 to Rs 28,000 ||Rs 18,000 to Rs 35,000 ||Rs 25,000 to Rs 42,000 ||Rs 8,000 to Rs 14,000|
|Delhi ||Hyderabad ||Rs 9,500 to Rs 25,000 ||Rs 14,000 to Rs 28,000 ||Rs 18,000 to Rs 38,500 ||Rs 5,500 to Rs 8,500|
|Delhi ||Chennai||Rs 8,500 to Rs 18,000 ||Rs 13,000 to Rs 28,000 ||Rs 17,000 to Rs 35,000 ||Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000|
|Delhi ||Mumbai ||Rs 10,000 to Rs 18,000 ||Rs 12,000 to Rs 30,000 ||Rs 22,000 to Rs 37,000 ||Rs 6,000 to Rs 12,000|
|Delhi ||Pune ||Rs 10,000 to Rs 18,000 ||Rs 13,000 to Rs 25,000 ||Rs 22,000 to Rs 37,000 ||Rs 6,000 to Rs 12,000
|Delhi ||Ahmedabad ||Rs 9,000 to Rs 16,000 ||Rs 11,000 to Rs 25,000 ||Rs 18,000 to Rs 32,000 ||Rs 4,000 to Rs 8,000|
Cost-Affecting Factors for Intercity Packers and Movers in Delhi
- Quantity of goods: The amount of packing materials required, truck size, etc. will depend on the number of household goods to be moved. The larger the volume of goods, the more will be the cost of shifting.
- Packing quality: The cost of packaging depends on the quality of packing materials selected by the customer. The higher the quality of packing materials, the more will be the packing costs.
- Distance to be covered: The cost of relocation depends on the distance to be traveled. The longer the distance, the more fuel and time will be required to move the goods.
- Manpower required: The number of household goods and the size of the move will significantly impact the number of manpower required for the job. Higher the number of labor, the higher will be the moving cost.
- Additional relocation services: Unpacking, warehousing and storages, moving insurance, etc. are some of the additional moving services offered by packers and movers Delhi for your intercity shifting. These services are chargeable in nature.
- Location of the destination: The destination city will also impact the movers and packers Delhi charges. The cost of moving to a metropolitan city from Delhi will be less as compared to the rural areas or townships.
Approximate Costs of Office Shifting Through Packers and Movers Delhi
|Current Location || Destination || Cost of partial shifting || Cost for full shifting |
| Delhi ||Bangalore || Rs 16,000 to Rs 28,000 ||Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000 |
| Delhi ||Hyderabad ||Rs 11,000 to Rs 20,000 ||Rs 16,000 to Rs. 32,000 |
|Delhi ||Chennai || Rs 10,000 to Rs 18,000 ||Rs 13,000 to Rs 26,000 |
|Delhi ||Mumbai ||Rs 12,000 to Rs 22,000 ||Rs 24,000 to Rs 40,000 |
|Delhi || Ahmedabad ||Rs 10,000 to Rs 24,000 || Rs 18,000 to Rs 30,000 |
Things to Check When Hiring Movers and Packers in Delhi
Hiring trusted packers and movers in Delhi can be a tricky procedure for you as they is a pool of rogue moving companies in the market. The below checklist will help you recruit the best and reliable packers and movers Delhi and save you from fake movers and packers.
- Visit the website of the relocation company and check the complete details about it such as the years of experience in the logistics industry, services offered, past performance of the company, charges, etc. Make sure you check the page of “Contact us” and validate the contact information like the contact numbers by calling them and office address by visiting it.
- Check the GST certificate of the company issued by the Indian government. Also verify the ID proofs of the owners such as Pan Card. Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Check the quality of the packaging materials of the moving companies in Delhi.
- Verify the methods the company used for packaging, moving, and handling your items.
- Check what types of tools and equipments are used by the company to handle your goods.
- Have a look at the reviews and ratings of the customers posted on Mouthshut, Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, Sitejabber, etc. to know about the quality of services in real time. Check for the complaints or negative experiences of the customers.
- Compare the packers and movers Delhi charges and rates of at least three shortlisted companies to find the best one for your move within your budget. Ensure you check for hidden costs before signing a deal with them.
- Never run after the packers and movers Delhi that offer cheap moving quotes. Such low rates can be a red flag for poor service quality or forgery. Always go for Delhi movers and packers that are reliable and offer value for money services at reasonable prices.
- Make negotiations with the relocation companies in Delhi to get great discounts and offers.
- Always read the terms and conditions in the contract of the packers and movers in Delhi thoroughly before signing it.
- Make sure you take the original insurance documents from the movers and packers if you have availed it.
Packers and Movers Delhi Cost Reducing Tips
The cost charged by the packers and movers Delhi will play a decisive role in hiring them for your local or intercity move. So, you always prefer to choose moving companies that charge slightly low prices for their services. But, here are a lot more things that you can do to reduce your shifting cost in Delhi from your end by avoiding unnecessary charges.
- Advance planning of your relocation: Plan your shifting at least thirty days before the day of relocation so that you can find a suitable and affordable movers and packers in Delhi for your move. Moreover, a last minute booking costs a little extra on your pocket.
- Purge your home of unwanted goods: As the number of goods to be moved plays a significant role in the estimation of moving charges, you should always get rid of the broken or unnecessary goods from your home before the moving day to reduce your moving costs.
- Hire after comparing costs of multiple packers and movers: Ask for moving quotes from a minimum three packers and movers in Delhi and compare their charges before hiring any one of them.
- Pick the right moving day: Delhi packers and movers will charge higher moving prices at the end of the month and weekends. So, plan your move at the middle of the month or on the weekdays for affordable relocation.