Trade show and event organization are carried out in large scale. These are conducted by industry leaders and big corporate houses. If you are planning to hold a small or big trade show then calls for event planner trade show organizer.
Here are some suggestions to consider before organizing a trade show:
- Plan ahead in advance and be prepared with all the essential information like pamphlets, brochures, samples and whatever else you would likely to need.
- Find a perfect venue for the trade show or exhibition. Venue varies from extreme cold or extreme hot and suffocating.
- Dress comfortably in formals and look smart. The image of an excellent product portfolio can get ruined by shabby staff.
- Reach in the venue ahead of time so that you can get a good parking space. You would also have sufficient time to set up your products and personal belongings before the event begins. Locate washrooms and refreshment areas in the venue by arriving early.
- Be alert and take precautions as there is nothing worse than feeling drowsy at a company stand. Be convincingly pleasant to visitors you interact with during the trade show and event.
- Don’t go alone and ask for friend & trusted fellow employees members to come with you. Don’t leave your stall unattended even for five minutes. Tell your fellow colleague to be in the stall while you take break.
- Go through your checklist again and again. See that you have all important items ready with you including record-book in which visitors will write feedback about your demonstration of your stall. Be ready with a pre-designed sheet to list out basic information. Also keep visiting cards, material for sale and any other things to promote your goods.
- Arrange a digital display stand and let it be switched on & work through the day to keep attract visitors in your stall. The display should focus on the company’s area of business and display should be labeled neatly.
- Your stall in the exhibition must have readable graphics from a distance of 10' away and from 8' above. Design your exhibition or trade show booth with potential buyers/customers in mind. What an individual will see when they would approach from the aisle!
- Let visitors explore your company’s stall and simply smile at them and try to engage eye contact. Wait until they ask questions and need assistance; don't irritate them. Visitors also know exactly what they need and cheap sales tactics might drive them away from your stall. Others may have queries, tell them what you offer.
- Try to recognize whether the visitors are casual strollers or serious buyers. But be courteous to both kinds of publics at all times, even if you are tired.
- It is important to keep a record of all the names and contact details of visitors, buyers, potential business partners and individuals who have shown a keen interest in your products or company.
- Pack up your stall and leave once the timings are over. As soon as you get office plan your follow up for all the potential business leads you have managed to get. Try to convert them into sales. This is the main purpose to hold an exhibition or a trade show. If you do not have a business plan in advance, all of the efforts, time and money spent will go in vain.
So these are some important tips to keep in mind while organizing a trade show or an exhibition. Remember, it is totally up to you to decide what your company’s trade show is going to exhibit and relay your company's message. If you follow these above mentioned points, you can manage to conduct a successful trade show.
Thepackersmovers.com is one of the most searched online directories where people can find trade show event ideas and Event Organization companies. These packers and movers supply different kinds of trade show display materials like tension fabrics, layered graphics, woods and colored metal. These materials require fewer shipping containers.
Established event planner trade show companies a offers current design and trendy look, and save on operating expenses. Older traditional trade show exhibition materials are not used for displays. They are obsolete and expensive to handle due to heavy weight.
These enlisted event organization companies in India demonstrate proper management of the corporate trade show from start to end. Thepackersmovers.com is a useful online directory where you can find customized trade show organizing plan at competitive price.